June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Besides irvine who else has had bubs?

One of our BnB members had twins around 27 weeks I believe. One passed away. :( One is doing well.

Hope all is well Miss Lisa. :hugs:

Oh shit :( that's just awful. I must have missed the post!

I'm doing ok, doing my best to keep this cheeky monkey in my belly for a few more weeks yet

Had my mifwife appointment yesterday and i have to go back in a week as my BP was on the higher end at 140/80. Usually its around 110/60 so dont know whats up there!

Im getting the feeling like my waters are buldging from me but the midwife said baby isnt even in my pelvis so not sure why im feeling like they are going to pop! She just said if they go just get to hospital straight away. Hopefully they dont go just yet its too early! My waters went twice with my previous pregnancies and i had the same feeling of pressure but least i was term with both pregnancies when they did go!

Had my mifwife appointment yesterday and i have to go back in a week as my BP was on the higher end at 140/80. Usually its around 110/60 so dont know whats up there!

Im getting the feeling like my waters are buldging from me but the midwife said baby isnt even in my pelvis so not sure why im feeling like they are going to pop! She just said if they go just get to hospital straight away. Hopefully they dont go just yet its too early! My waters went twice with my previous pregnancies and i had the same feeling of pressure but least i was term with both pregnancies when they did go!

Your bub is probably pushing his little fist against your cervix. Mine does it all the time

Hey girls I know some of you are doing EPO and RLT but I wanted to tell you what I'm doing...

https://www.aroundthecirclemidwifery.com/client-handouts/Homeopathic-for-easy-birth.pdf

I know a few girls who have used this and had very short and successful labours! Don't know if they do homeopathy in the UK.

Honestly I'm so skeptical about it but I don't think it's a coincidence the amount of women I've known who have taken them and had very easy births. So I'm giving them a try... We'll see!!

Is anyone taking or planning on taking raspberry leaf tea? Or has anyone used this before and how did you think it helped with your labour and after?

I've been advised against using it this time because a) its not ideal for multiples and b) I'm having a c section,,, but I took RLT and EPO in my Pregnancy with DS and I still think that the EPO helped with me going into labour naturally at 39+3 and the RLT helped shorten the length of my labour (6hrs from my water breaking to actually holding bubs) and I think the RLT also helped my uterus shrink back after. If I could I'd take it again this time.

When did your doc start having you go for appointments every week? Mine wants me to start on may 7, every week till bubs is here.... I can't believe how fast time is going!

Starting at 30 I'm every two weeks. Don't know when I'll be starting every week. I have to pay 4$ Parking every time I go, it sucks.

When did your doc start having you go for appointments every week? Mine wants me to start on may 7, every week till bubs is here.... I can't believe how fast time is going!

Every week starting May 8th!!! Crazy isn't it??

My midwife app are every 3 weeks now. I see the nurse at the doctors the weeks between the mw. That's for pre-e watch though rather than normal. I've had those since 20 weeks.

Two days left at work! So looking forward to no commute and time with dd1 - who seems to be dropping her day time nap. I was planning to nap then too!

I think at 36 weeks they will start seeing me weekly... I go every 2 weeks right now.

Thanks Medzi for the bp info! I get dizzy and vision blurs sometimes and I see stars. But every time I have my bp checked, its fine. So I guess also just regular prego symptoms. Yeah I read swelling can be a pre-e sign... so they check bp and protein in urine to double check for it.

When do you start taking RLT if you do that route? I'd be interested in a shorter labor!

I'm thinking I start going weekly at 36 weeks? May 8 or 9, I forget. That'll be my next appt in 2 weeks.

Mum - oh enjoy the mat leave!!!!!

DH told me this morning if I wanted to start taking half days (I'd mentioned thinking about it)... he said I can do that whenever, we have the money and can figure it out! I'd been saving up, thinking we didn't have the money... so wasn't buying much etc for myself. Yay. So I told him ok I had been thinking half days starting at 38 weeks. Now its looking more likely!

Wow even high risk only has one appointment every 4 weeks around here usually.
I've got no appointments next week but then midwife the week after, scan 3rd week, consultant 4th week and c section 5 weeks from now. Scary!

You're welcome :) I am beyond frustrated right now. My BP just isn't going down so I am on moderate bed rest now. I feel fine so it is hard to lay around being quiet... Luckily still no swelling and my lab work is still ok.

If you do have those symptoms keep an eye on it! BP can go up very fast.

I'm 3 weeks down to 2 weeks at 38 weeks.

Rlt start drinking 1 cup a day from 32 weeks and gradually build up to 3 cups a day by 38 38 weeks. EPO shouldn't be started until 36 weeks orally and than vaginally from 38 weeks. Only used rlt last time but hope to do both this time

Medzi, I hope your BP levels off and doesn't develop into anything more serious.

Im gutted I can't use RLT this time. My uterus shrunk right back with no pain last time and I put it down to using that stuff.

Do you think I could try RLT? I might have to be induced early so not sure if it is something I should try - but when you say your uterus shrunk back it sounds so tempting to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->