June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I think the general consensus is that if you are having (or are at high risk for) c section, you shouldn't use it.. But if your planning on a vaginal birth it'll help with contractions and help your uterus afterwards. So if you're planning vaginal I don't see why it'd be a problem!

(I hate saying things like this because I'm not in any way medically trained lol but that's my opinion of it anyway!)

Vaginal is the plan! I hope not a c-section but I am high risk so it is a possibility...

I'll look into it more! Thanks! :)

Medzi you could always check with your mw just to make sure they would be happy with you taking it. First pregnancy didn't start drinking it until about 36 weeks onwards one cup a day.

Hey all hope your all well, haven't been on this thread in ages :blush: sorry! Joined the fb group and seemed to have forgotten all about here!

Not much to report here really, almost 35 weeks now time is going so fast!! I've been hit by the dreaded sausage fingers last night, had to take my engagement ring off :( boooh....feel naked without it, keep thinking I've lost it! Hopefully will be able to get it back on soon after birth!

Washed and put away all little mans clothes last week, I can't stop going into his wardrobe and re arranging it all :cloud9: also packed the little mans hospital bag .... Going to get the rest of my bits for labour bag on monday and will pack that some time next week! So exciting :D

How's everyone else doing, everyone organised?

X

Oh and RLT wise, I'm currently taking 1 a day, gonna up that to 2 from 36 weeks then 3 a day from 37 weeks.... Will start taking EPO at 36 weeks

X

Saw mw on friday and all is good, got consultant on monday for high bmi, hoping I'll have the one appointmnt and he will refer me back for MW care as my previous 2 pregnancies and labours have been normal. Still on every 3 weeks for MW at the moment, not sure when it will become more frequent.

I hadnt even thought about RLT or capsules, might look into that now :)

Found out DH will be working away for a week at 38 weeks so he will be at least 5 hours away in good traffic...quite nervous about that!!!

Mellie, I am soooo not organised, really should pull my finger out lol :)

Hopefully nothing happens while your DH is gone! Mine is away next week - and I wouldn't be nervous if it weren't for my high BP. I don't want to end up in the hospital and he not be here or something... He will be a short plane ride away but still enough to make me feel a little bit of stress. This is his third trip this month! Luckily next week is it until August.

Mellie - getting there :) Not much left to do now!

So Normally my little princess is very active in the mornings when I'm laying in bed, and right after breakfast as well. But yesterday she barely moved at all during those times... So I tried to do my kick counting and she wasn't responding at all.

So called the mat ward and they said come in for a non stress test. So I went, and as soon as I sat down on the bed she started going crazy and didn't stop doing flips for the whole test. Her heart rate was actually high because she was moving so much, so the nurse was a little worried and got the dr to come look at her printout. He said it looked 'beautiful' and 'perfefct' and I had nothing to worry about.

But they were so kind and didn't make me feel dumb at all for calling in being worried. I feel so much better after what the dr said to me! And since Tomorrow is my last day of work, I'm feeling pretty worry free at the moment :). Can't wait for our little princess to arrive!!

Where do I get RLT? And what are the risks with it?

At 32 weeks suddenly finding new stretch marks daily and they itch think im making spots appear...i dont think its OC as only itchy belly. Might need to go docs rule out PUPPs. Itches at night n scratch in my sleep..im not harming baby by itching am i!!
Are new daily stretch marks feasible?!

Has anyone else been getting serious nipple issues? The slightest cool breeze and they're AGONY for like an hour. I was pg through winter last time and don't remember it being this bad!

I've had a few shooting pains in my nipples the past few days - ouch!!

X

Has anyone else been getting serious nipple issues? The slightest cool breeze and they're AGONY for like an hour. I was pg through winter last time and don't remember it being this bad!

Yup, I've had this too... I've been braless for as much as possible of the last four days...

Not me :( I haven't had any issues. My boobs haven't grown, not sore, no leaking. Nipple have gotten a bit darker though. I had reduction surgery about 5 years ago and a risk was not being able to breastfeed and not seeing any changes is making me wonder if I will be able to or not... Maybe once baby is born that will all change.

Not me :( I haven't had any issues. My boobs haven't grown, not sore, no leaking. Nipple have gotten a bit darker though. I had reduction surgery about 5 years ago and a risk was not being able to breastfeed and not seeing any changes is making me wonder if I will be able to or not... Maybe once baby is born that will all change.

in my two previous pregnancies i have never had any boob issues. I didnt even leak at all! However i still breastfed and all was good :) Even this time around my boobs are fine they dont hurt/leak but my nipples have gone darker xx

Barely any boob changes here either. I'm sure there were more last time. Dd didn't get the hang of feeding and in the end I had to give up trying and ff. She got to 5lb 4 and was about to be admitted to hospital if I didn't admit defeat and just ff. I beat myswlf up for ovee a year about it.

I'm hoping for a more straight forward birth this time and hopefully it will work out. Fingers crossed!

On a happier note, dd1 and I went shopping today for the last baby bits and when we came home the nursery is coming on well. Should get the colour on the walls next weekend and we'll try and order carpet on saturday too. So pleased it might actually be finished before she's here!

Two more days at work too - can't wait to be home!

Glad to hear of no boob changes but still producing some milk! My mom couldn't breastfeed any of us (5 kids) but my sister had no issues with her 3. I guess we will see. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't, but it would be nice if it does :)

Ok Im waking up in the early hours in the morning starving! I have been getting up and having a large glass of milk and trying to go back to sleep anyone else having this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->