• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Im so tired at the minute too. My sleep last night was interupted by really strong tightenings that actually woke me up plus the trips to the toilet! Ughhh!
6 more days to go and my little man will be here so i keep thinking its not long to wait!!!

Last week I hardly slept at all! This week has been better but I still have to get up for the toilet about 3 times!

Sumday! So exciting!! Hope it goes well and you have a good experience! But you'll have that baby in your arms soon enough either way!!

Good luck Sumday hope all is going well

Back from growth scan, they think baby is already measuring 8lb 15oz estimated birth weight is 10lb...... Oh god was really not expecting that can't believe this baby has gained a pound a week in last 4 weeks. Have to see what consultant says Tuesday now regarding sweeps and being induced early.

about to get to full 40 weeks., trusting for something by Sunday night surely

Back from growth scan, they think baby is already measuring 8lb 15oz estimated birth weight is 10lb...... Oh god was really not expecting that can't believe this baby has gained a pound a week in last 4 weeks. Have to see what consultant says Tuesday now regarding sweeps and being induced early.

I hope they're wrong! They were way off the mark with my wee one x

What did they estimate for you vs birth weight?

What did they estimate for you vs birth weight?

At 34 weeks they estimated her weight at 2.5 (5.5lb) at 36 weeks they estimated her weight at about 7lb she was born at 37 weeks weighing JUST 6lb

My growth scans were right! A week and a few days before Nate was born he was estimated at a bit over 7 pounds and was born 7 lbs 15 ounce.

Wow that's one big baby lol

My baby is currently only estimated at 2.9kg. I wasn't given an estimated weight for DD at the same gestation though I did have a scan almost on the same day with her (1 day different) but I was told she was on the small side. She was born 3.6kg and 54cm long 10 days later.

Don't know yet how accurate the growth scans are this time but I had one the day I was induced with dd1. It was only out by a few ozs. That was at 36+5.

anyone losing weight in the final trimester? i've gone down a kg...

2 days for me. And no twinges yet. I have a feeling il be waiting a while for his grand entrance xx

I know. But kinda feels so close but still so far away. Could be another 2 weeks yet if I have to be induced. I hope not though as was induced with DS and its not nice labour. I'm not seeing MW until 41+1 as its my 2nd. They don't offer u a sweep until 41 weeks on 2nd. Which I'm a bit disheartened my tbh. I might even see if they will give me an examination this coming week rather than wait til 8days over before they even try anything x

Birth announcement alert.........
Macie Nicole arrived yesterday afternoon after a 7.5 hr labour and a week before her due date weighing 7lb 3oz. She's so perfect, we're in complete awe of her. I just had gas and air through the whole of labour and delivery but had to have a spinal anaesthetic for a third degree tear, was gutted I'd done th hard bit and refused an epidural only to end up having the spinal. Other than that, all is perfect she's so content just eating, sleeping and being sick at the moment!

Birth announcement alert.........
Macie Nicole arrived yesterday afternoon after a 7.5 hr labour and a week before her due date weighing 7lb 3oz. She's so perfect, we're in complete awe of her. I just had gas and air through the whole of labour and delivery but had to have a spinal anaesthetic for a third degree tear, was gutted I'd done th hard bit and refused an epidural only to end up having the spinal. Other than that, all is perfect she's so content just eating, sleeping and being sick at the moment!

Ah, congrats! Enjoy your new baby girl.

Congrats Carly C that's great news.

Lisa - they do say 2nd babies come slightly earlier in general so hopefully you won't have to be induced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->