• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Congratulation Carly. What a lovely birth u had xx

Congrats Carly! Sorry to hear about the third degree tear :(

Happy due date to me! Nothing happening so far though. Hoping this week though cause they'll be talking induction on Friday due to my fluid level being on the low side and bub having a small tummy but I'd really rather avoid an induction with a breech baby.

Question ladies; when going through a contraction, can one feel the baby move?

Birth announcement alert.........
Macie Nicole arrived yesterday afternoon after a 7.5 hr labour and a week before her due date weighing 7lb 3oz. She's so perfect, we're in complete awe of her. I just had gas and air through the whole of labour and delivery but had to have a spinal anaesthetic for a third degree tear, was gutted I'd done th hard bit and refused an epidural only to end up having the spinal. Other than that, all is perfect she's so content just eating, sleeping and being sick at the moment!

Congrats!

Additional BA: baby Blossom arrived 6/01 @ 0319 7#7oz 21 inches. Is do fabulous! Excellent bfer! No rips/tears/sutures just 1 very sore bum bone! Went In for induction to find I was in dysfunctional labor (I knew I'd been contracting just didn't know there was such a word for it?) Pitocin started at 1330 took til 10 to go from 2-5 I was devastated Thought would go faster than than that. Was complete at 1 am but had to wait on doctor and epidural I got at 10 was a strong 1 could not feel a thing so we had to wait a bit for that to wear off some.

Wouldve been nice to just go on own :/

Good luck to the rest of you girls.I hope you excellent labors!

Congrats sumday!

Macie Nicole arrived yesterday afternoon after a 7.5 hr labour and a week before her due date weighing 7lb 3oz. She's so perfect, we're in complete awe of her. I just had gas and air through the whole of labour and delivery but had to have a spinal anaesthetic for a third degree tear, was gutted I'd done th hard bit and refused an epidural only to end up having the spinal. Other than that, all is perfect she's so content just eating, sleeping and being sick at the moment!

Yay! Congrats! Totally know how you feel - I used only gas and air for entire labor and an hour of pushing and then had to end with an epi bc forceps needed to be used. Take care of yourself. I had a second degree tear....ouchie :(

Congrats Carly! Sorry to hear about the third degree tear :(

Happy due date to me! Nothing happening so far though. Hoping this week though cause they'll be talking induction on Friday due to my fluid level being on the low side and bub having a small tummy but I'd really rather avoid an induction with a breech baby.

Happy due date! Hope things start up for you before Friday!

Congrats Carly and Sumday!!

I had a baby girl at 1:15am today. I needed to be induced as waters had broken yesterday morning with no contractions and baby had done a poo.
She was 7lb 12oz and is so perfect. I haven't decided on a name yet!

The girls are finally starting to catch up! Congrats!

Congrats littlemiss! They are coming so fast now! Hope I'm soon :-(

Congrats Carly and Sumday!!

I had a baby girl at 1:15am today. I needed to be induced as waters had broken yesterday morning with no contractions and baby had done a poo.
She was 7lb 12oz and is so perfect. I haven't decided on a name yet!

Congratulations that's lovely news glad all is ok. Let me know the name once you know so I can update front page :)

Last night was first time this pregnancy I had to keep changing sides otherwise they would hurt, hopefully bany is getting lower down which would be good.

Yay! Congrats! Totally know how you feel - I used only gas and air for entire labor and an hour of pushing and then had to end with an epi bc forceps needed to be used. Take care of yourself. I had a second degree tear....ouchie :(

It's kind of disappointing but u soon forget, I will 100% ask for an epidural next time though! I don't know about u, but I feel so proud of myself, I think could conquer the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->