• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Morning! Haven't been on this group for aaagggeessss! Just seeing how people are getting on, I'm due Friday and just getting bored of the wait! :-( I've done tons going out walking etc. But nowt. Only thing is tmi but boobies are now leaking randomly and hips starting to hurt. Birthing ball seems to make me ache more, but will keep it up. Logans waters broke on his due date (at 1:30am) so hoping Friday morning something will happen! X

Jade that's good news :)

Good luck NdH hope you get to your appointment in time and go into labour whilst there

I know how frustrating going overdue can be I was 12 days with JJ.

Off to an antenatal breastfeeding class at 2 today same place they offer post natal feeding support.

Come on June babies please note eviction notice. My princess was too impatient to wait until June, I feel for u all waiting xxxxx

Eekkk im having my baby tomorrow!!!! So excited! Off to my pre op today :-D x

Em I was talking to a lady at the school who was told she was having a big baby at least a 20lber and ended up only being 8 lb something. I think these scans r totally crap half the time. I know so many who have had totally wrong est weight.

My sweep was pretty uncomfortable. Felt a bit crampy for 10mins after but now I'm fine. Having some blood loss but nothing major x

Haha I just realised I wrote 20lber! Haha. I meant 10 lbs obvs. 20lbs ouch! X

Just been for my sweep.
Baby is nice and low, cervix is in position and I'm 1cm dilated, just need some contractions now!

Hey ladies, just from the hospital….so am booked for induction on the 10th which will be 41w 1d, so far cervix is still closed and I need a miracle btwn now and Sunday to avoid the induction…..truly trusting for that miracle.

Meanwhile everything else looks ok and the baby is super active, weighing in at 3.6kgs…hoping there is an error in weight :) so the pushing can be easier…so perhaps we end up at 3.2kgs tops.

Kendi remember there's up to a pound and a half margin of error either way. But my daughter was 3.62kgswhich is only 8lbs. Really not huge.

So should have stayed down in Newcastle. I woke up at 11:30 with contractions its now 1:15am and we're finally on the way to hospital (3 hours away remember). There's no regular pattern yet and only a few have been over a minute long but the biggest interval is 8 1/2 minutes.

Yay! Go Natalie go!! It's baby time for you.

Ok girls I need help with this one.

Last night after dtd had cramps and BH as normal. But also kept having this sensation of being pinched/pricked by a pin/having hair pulled about 2 inches above my pubic bone. Like all night! Does anyone have any clue what that is??

Kendi remember there's up to a pound and a half margin of error either way. But my daughter was 3.62kgswhich is only 8lbs. Really not huge.

So should have stayed down in Newcastle. I woke up at 11:30 with contractions its now 1:15am and we're finally on the way to hospital (3 hours away remember). There's no regular pattern yet and only a few have been over a minute long but the biggest interval is 8 1/2 minutes.

Woo Hoo! Exciting!
I just sent you a friend request on Facebook then read this, I understand you might be a bit busy at the mo! Hahahaha

We still have just over an hour til we get to hospital so I'll be ln for a little bit yet. I saw the request come through and wondered who it was but hadn't got around to checking her. Are you wanting to be added to the June group on fb?

We still have just over an hour til we get to hospital so I'll be ln for a little bit yet. I saw the request come through and wondered who it was but hadn't got around to checking her. Are you wanting to be added to the June group on fb?

Good luck!!

NDH, excited for you!......Your baby is here:)...may the labour not be too long...keep us updated.....also noted on the weight, lets see where we will end up.

Best week ever for me. Friday I stepped on a nail and had to wait 4 hrs to get a tetanus vaccine. Then Saturday my DH's phone was stolen while he was biking. He bought a new one on Sunday, off Craigslist, and we just got a call from our provider saying that phone is a stolen phone. So now we have to bring it into the store and get a new one tonight.

I don't think I can cry more than I have in the past few days. And all I want is to freaking go into labour already!!

At least we have enough $$ in our savings to pay for a new phone... But that's less of our car we can pay off :(.

Best week ever for me. Friday I stepped on a nail and had to wait 4 hrs to get a tetanus vaccine. Then Saturday my DH's phone was stolen while he was biking. He bought a new one on Sunday, off Craigslist, and we just got a call from our provider saying that phone is a stolen phone. So now we have to bring it into the store and get a new one tonight.

I don't think I can cry more than I have in the past few days. And all I want is to freaking go into labour already!!

At least we have enough $$ in our savings to pay for a new phone... But that's less of our car we can pay off :(.

That sucks. Can you report who you got it from?

DH has an interview tomorrow afternoon so i'm half expecting to go into labour then!

That sucks. Can you report who you got it from?

DH has an interview tomorrow afternoon so i'm half expecting to go into labour then!

No of course my husband deleted his number! Grr.

And I would put money on you going into labour tomorrow during his interview... That's the way things work isn't it?? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->