• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Best week ever for me. Friday I stepped on a nail and had to wait 4 hrs to get a tetanus vaccine. Then Saturday my DH's phone was stolen while he was biking. He bought a new one on Sunday, off Craigslist, and we just got a call from our provider saying that phone is a stolen phone. So now we have to bring it into the store and get a new one tonight.

I don't think I can cry more than I have in the past few days. And all I want is to freaking go into labour already!!

At least we have enough $$ in our savings to pay for a new phone... But that's less of our car we can pay off :(.

That sucks. Can you report who you got it from?

DH has an interview tomorrow afternoon so i'm half expecting to go into labour then!

No of course my husband deleted his number! Grr.

And I would put money on you going into labour tomorrow during his interview... That's the way things work isn't it?? Lol.

D'oh :dohh:

Lol. It usually does work out like that!

Kendi remember there's up to a pound and a half margin of error either way. But my daughter was 3.62kgswhich is only 8lbs. Really not huge.

So should have stayed down in Newcastle. I woke up at 11:30 with contractions its now 1:15am and we're finally on the way to hospital (3 hours away remember). There's no regular pattern yet and only a few have been over a minute long but the biggest interval is 8 1/2 minutes.

Yay!!

My :yellow: bump turned :pink: at 6:50 this morning, June 6. Just 2 1/2 hours after arriving at hospital not in established labour yet. She's 3.15kg (6# 15 1/2oz) and 54cm long with a 34cm head circumference.
Got my vaginal breech birth in the end :).
She's perfect. I had only a small tear they decided not to stitch though I lost 700mL+ of blood and am currently on a drip. Should be going home tonight though :)

My :yellow: bump turned :pink: at 6:50 this morning, June 6. Just 2 1/2 hours after arriving at hospital not in established labour yet. She's 3.15kg (6# 15 1/2oz) and 54cm long with a 34cm head circumference.
She's perfect. I had only a small tear they decided not to stitch though I lost 700mL+ of blood and am currently on a drip. Should be going home tonight though :)

Congrats NDH!..........it was short labor for sure.....congratulations!

Forgot to mention we named her Chloe Brenda.

Best week ever for me. Friday I stepped on a nail and had to wait 4 hrs to get a tetanus vaccine. Then Saturday my DH's phone was stolen while he was biking. He bought a new one on Sunday, off Craigslist, and we just got a call from our provider saying that phone is a stolen phone. So now we have to bring it into the store and get a new one tonight.

I don't think I can cry more than I have in the past few days. And all I want is to freaking go into labour already!!

At least we have enough $$ in our savings to pay for a new phone... But that's less of our car we can pay off :(.

That sucks. Can you report who you got it from?

DH has an interview tomorrow afternoon so i'm half expecting to go into labour then!

No of course my husband deleted his number! Grr.

And I would put money on you going into labour tomorrow during his interview... That's the way things work isn't it?? Lol.

D'oh :dohh:

Lol. It usually does work out like that!

Yup, my mom is one of my labour support along with DH and she's having surgery on Friday, so I'll probably go then lol.

Or be pregnant forever :)

Congratulations, 2 little girls is lovely. They can grow as best friends. Well done on the breech birth :flower:

Congrats! Enjoy your new little girl!

Hey ladies,

Sorry i'm so bad at keeping up with this thread recently, the kids have been off school and then i've just been mega busy or too tired!

Congrats to those who have had their LOs!

AFM im so miserable :( now 2 days over and in so much pain, I really thought little man would be here by now, i've never ever been this pregnant....DD was 10 days early and DS was 6 days early.

Having lots of BH/contractions in the evenings and various times during the day but nothing regular or painful enough, so frustrating! Went for a long walk with my friend last night in the hope of inducing labour but absolutely nothing its just made me SPD and groin pain 10x worse...I feel like a 95 year old :( can hardly walk today....officially gave up and having a rest day today, I just about made it to school to drop DD off but getting in and out of the car is painful :cry:

Little man has been fully engaged for over 2 weeks now, I don't get why he isn't making his grand entrance yet!!

Sorry for the big moan, i'm just so done being pregnant! To top it all off, my lovely DD told me this morning that once we've had our little boy, we need to have another baby and it needs to be a girl so there are 2 sister and 2 brothers...I don't think so darling! lol

x

Aw, Mel, don't despair... he'll make his entrance soon!

since Monday seems my morning sickness is back and im getting dodgy stomach, (TMI) but my stools are bit looser.
what could this mean? anyone else getting this?
Also no idea if im having just extra discharge or if im losing my plug?! ugh no idea :shrug:
anyone having strange symptoms in final weeks!?

since Monday seems my morning sickness is back and im getting dodgy stomach, (TMI) but my stools are bit looser.
what could this mean? anyone else getting this?
Also no idea if im having just extra discharge or if im losing my plug?! ugh no idea :shrug:
anyone having strange symptoms in final weeks!?

Me! all of the above, especially the TMI bit, never been this efficient :blush: I didnt lose my plug with first LO noticably, so think it must have even gone slowly or when my waters went and I didnt notice.

Mellie - do you have an induction date? Not fair at all that you're still pregnant.

Bunni - I've had those symptoms for at least 2 weeks unfortunately :(. Hope it means something imminent for you!

hmmm least im not the only one having these symptoms..do hope its the start of something very soon, been feeling very down as well, nerves perhaps that any day i can go into labour and my world will change instantly. dont get me wrong, im excited i will soon get to see my baby and get the baby cuddles, but im also panicking at how i will cope with baby.

I have a sweep booked for Monday and induction will be 16th June :( they won't induce until 12 days over here...I really don't want to be induced though, my heart is set on a water birth at birthing centre x

hmmm least im not the only one having these symptoms..do hope its the start of something very soon, been feeling very down as well, nerves perhaps that any day i can go into labour and my world will change instantly. dont get me wrong, im excited i will soon get to see my baby and get the baby cuddles, but im also panicking at how i will cope with baby.

dont worry! :hugs: its not that dramatic, your world adapts and you find yourself enjoying it (may not be at first but bear with it and you will eventually) Im bricking it too! just as I have another one to think about, and OH going back to work. meh, it works itself out in the end! :haha:

Congrats on the pink bundle ndh.

Well I had a show few hours ago. No pains yet tho.

Had my hair dyed and nails done today so I'm hoping baby knows mummy is ready now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->