• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Just had what I think is my show....lets see what the night brings..very hopeful really, fingers crossed:)

Lisa...wishing you well, may the labor start soonest!

Good luck kendi. We r a day apart so lets hope this is it for us xx

Hope things happen for you ladies with the shows!

DH was offered the job but there is no salary, just commission. Travel pretty much at your own expense and involves driving all over the place. Just not an option for us to pay out with no guarentee of any income at the end of it. Back to the job applications. Really hope baby hurries up so we know he at least won't miss the birth and will have time at home (that can't be helped) when he can help me and DD1 with the baby as much as possible.

Despite waking up with sharp back pains and being more active today I have a big fat nothing to show for it. Curry tonight (a Korma as I can't do spicey so nothing going to come of that!) and a comedy film with DH to distract me from how uncomfortable I am.

Don't know if it counts as nesting but I spent two hours going through DD1's wardrobe and drawers sorting through all her clothes and re-hanging the ones that fit and putting the stuff she's outgrown away. I'd like to think it was nesting kicking in but it's probably just that I love going through her clothes and finding new outfits she's grown into :haha:

Got an induction date of June 17, I will be 40+5. Only 1cm, and she said its a tight 1cm. Really hope to kick start labor before that so going to get some clary sage oil tonight. Maybe I can get things going? Otherwise I should just be happy that I will be holding little Emma in 11 days... If I can just keep things positive maybe I will stop crying my eyes out

Well there is just one hour left of my due date and I don't think she is making an appearance, that sweep yesterday didnt do anything, can't believe i went through that for nothing! :haha:
Got another one booked first thing Monday morning, god I hope I go before then

Good.luck Kendi and Lisa! I never got a show or lost any plug or anything this time.

Hope everyone else overdue goes soon without needing inductions.

2ndtime I added you to the group yesterday :)

No due date baby for me :-(
Lost a bit of my plug this morning, apart from the odd few cramps that's the only sign I've had baby could be coming soon!

Thank you NDH!
I'm up far too early this morning so I'm going to go and have a nose at the group now and say :hi:

I actually slept quite well last night, I'm not in as much pain this morning in my pelvis, hope that doesn't mean she has moved out of position???!

I'm in so much pain! It's hard to walk. It started after dtd last night. The pressure is so intense. I woke up every few hours. Walking to the bathroom really hurt. I had to go slow and hold on to things. I've never had it this bad. I'm hoping it means she's droped further? I would go for a long walk and try and move it along but I think i'd cry! So i'm going to have a bath instead to try and relieve it for a bit.

Hoping for more baby news from you ladies today!

Any news kendi? I've had no pains sincey show. The excitement is wearing off now :-( was really hoping something would start. 24 hours since show will be around 5pm so fingers crossed. If not I have a scan and another sweep on Monday morning. Hope I don't need it as the first sweep was horrid. Ouch x

It's getting exciting here now with all of us starting to go :) xx

Mummum hope it eases soon for u :-(

2ndTime fxd it won't be long now x

That's exactly what I was like yesterday mummummum! Today I have just been to the super market and filled a trolly no problem! Hope she hasn't moved :(
The ladies in asda today were super lovely, she asked if I had long left and when I said I was due yesterday she insisted I didn't lift a finger, she packed my shopping and got somebody to take it and load my car! I felt like a celebrity :haha:

Thanks lisaloo
I had my show this morning but I just don't feel like she is engaged today!
I also have another sweep on Monday so I'm praying hard that I go before then.
I had my first sweep on Wednesday and was told my body is all ready to labour and I was 1cm, she said the sweep was a good one, that really got my hopes up but so far not happening!

That's exactly what I was like yesterday mummummum! Today I have just been to the super market and filled a trolly no problem! Hope she hasn't moved :(
The ladies in asda today were super lovely, she asked if I had long left and when I said I was due yesterday she insisted I didn't lift a finger, she packed my shopping and got somebody to take it and load my car! I felt like a celebrity :haha:

Really? Going to venture out for a walk after lunch and just try and get through the pain in the hope it makes things happen. Even if it just makes a sweep/induction easier than last time.

That was nice of them to help! I've had people race me to seats to sit down before me!

Thanks lisaloo
I had my show this morning but I just don't feel like she is engaged today!
I also have another sweep on Monday so I'm praying hard that I go before then.
I had my first sweep on Wednesday and was told my body is all ready to labour and I was 1cm, she said the sweep was a good one, that really got my hopes up but so far not happening!

Hope she is and things happen for you today.

Hello everyone, My baby is here (39weeks + 1 day.) weighs 8.12lbs labur lasted 1hr and 35 mints. so happy she is here. all the best to you all.

Hello everyone, My baby is here (39weeks + 1 day.) weighs 8.12lbs labur lasted 1hr and 35 mints. so happy she is here. all the best to you all.

Wow congratulations! I hope my labour is as short as yours!

Wow what a quick labour. Big congrats Hun. Xx

Congrats, any name?

Had 2 hours of contractions yesterday... Really painful and close together. But then nothing! DH checked me and he says I am 2 fingers now... His hands are big so it could be 2-3 cm... Also he can feel baby's head! Exciting to think about going into labor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->