June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm feeling pretty good, just lower back pain! How about you? How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good too. bb's a lil sensitive but nothing major. It's still early but I hope we continue to feel good! Trying to make my dr appt, they are not answering!! Do you have your appt yet?

I'm feeling TIRED...wow :(....I wanna go bed but can't I'm at work till 5pm booooh!!

Also feeling very bloated today, doesn't help that I'm constipated!

Little crampy twinges have gone though so in happy about that :D

Booked MW appt, Monday 8th October at 10:15am :D

X x

Due 2nd June here , but I expect will turn up a few days early like the older sister . feeling very very tired and sick .... not quite as bad as last time , but tiredness has been there almost from conception.....

Afternoon ladies today I'm feeling tired one min I'm ok the next I'm feeling shattered Ive had an hour before getting the lil man from school thought about having a nap but noooooooo my body doesn't like me sleeping.

Other than tired bbs are sore and bloated but that's it

ive also had pain just under ribs had that last time as well... and gone up a bra size already ... only just got back into my old clothes , now digging out maternity clothes again !! only put them away a month ago....... We got married on 2nd June 2012 and had our daughter baptised in the service and was my husdands 30th all on the day ..... and this one is due ....... guess when ...... 2nd June 2013.....

Sounds like a lot of tired mommas out there! Wishing you all LOTS of naps! I had that with DS but I don't remember when it started. I'm not sure if I should be expecting it to smack me at any minute or if I'm in the clear! It's so funny how you forget so much with your first pregnancy :blush:

ive also had pain just under ribs had that last time as well... and gone up a bra size already ... only just got back into my old clothes , now digging out maternity clothes again !! only put them away a month ago....... We got married on 2nd June 2012 and had our daughter baptised in the service and was my husdands 30th all on the day ..... and this one is due ....... guess when ...... 2nd June 2013.....

OMG That is too funny! In our 2ww group we had so many odd coincidences. My DS will be turning 3 on June 6, this lil jelly bean is due June 7!

May I join?? I could have a June baby... May 28 but ovulated way late so I think it'll end up being June?? Sucks when right on the fence of two months! This happened to me with my first... she was due April 1 and I had her Mar 29! I will get an official due date at my first appt at 7 weeks.

I guess put me down for June 1??

May I join?? I could have a June baby... May 28 but ovulated way late so I think it'll end up being June?? Sucks when right on the fence of two months! This happened to me with my first... she was due April 1 and I had her Mar 29! I will get an official due date at my first appt at 7 weeks.

Welcome! :happydance:

I made an appt for Oct 9... wanting it to be later than with my first so more likely to maybe get a heartbeat at least. Torn though... got the appt with my old OB.. we know him and he is definitely the person who would deliver etc. But then there's another dr I like and can talk to really easily that I just met... but have to call and see how late they stay open since I need late appts to take less time off work... and I think its a group practice so likely a different dr would deliver.. has anyone had that happen before and was it ok???

I made an appt for Oct 9... wanting it to be later than with my first so more likely to maybe get a heartbeat at least. Torn though... got the appt with my old OB.. we know him and he is definitely the person who would deliver etc. But then there's another dr I like and can talk to really easily that I just met... but have to call and see how late they stay open since I need late appts to take less time off work... and I think its a group practice so likely a different dr would deliver.. has anyone had that happen before and was it ok???

I just made my appt with the same OB that delivered DS. He is part of a group practice. When it I finally went in to labor, my doc was not on call, it was another doc. To be completely honest, yes I would have preferred MY doc, but I really didn't care. The docs are there for such a short part of the delivery. It's the nurses that make the delivery go smoothly. Go with your gut and whatever makes you happy. You could always go talk to the new doc and get a feel and then make your decision.

I just made my appt with the same OB that delivered DS. He is part of a group practice. When it I finally went in to labor, my doc was not on call, it was another doc. To be completely honest, yes I would have preferred MY doc, but I really didn't care. The docs are there for such a short part of the delivery. It's the nurses that make the delivery go smoothly. Go with your gut and whatever makes you happy. You could always go talk to the new doc and get a feel and then make your decision.

Ah you've got a point... I had an induction and even then dr just came to pop my water, came back later and it was time to deliver and that lasted like 5 minutes. Worst/hardest part was the labor and that was the nurses... well, mostly my mom actually!

I think I'd like the new dr because easier to talk to... which would have been really helpful when I was frustrated and overwhelmed post-birth!

Ah you've got a point... I had an induction and even then dr just came to pop my water, came back later and it was time to deliver and that lasted like 5 minutes. Worst/hardest part was the labor and that was the nurses... well, mostly my mom actually!

I think I'd like the new dr because easier to talk to... which would have been really helpful when I was frustrated and overwhelmed post-birth!

I would go with the new doc. It's always good to have someone you can easily talk to. And as long as you have your support system (Mom, DH, etc) who cares who "catches" the baby :haha:

Ehhh... just called the new dr to check if they do late afternoon appts... lady said yes, but first appt has to be at 1pm, rest can be later. Well, I call back to make an appt a minute later and first available appt isn't for 3 weeks and first afternoon appt isn't available for 4 weeks! I'd be 10 weeks! Ha. So I'm sticking with my appt next week with old OB. I will just get my DH to ask about xanax or something for me since he seems to chat with the dr more than me! They talk about golf and crap. Can you take anti-anxiety meds while nursing? Hmm. I just know it was SO HARD post partum last time and guessing it will be worse with a toddler too. DH didn't get up at night since I was nursing and worked days so I was on my own which is hard. But still thankful for my bun in the oven, for sure!! I think I am more prepared this time!

Hi, Can I join too?

I got my first positive result a couple of days ago on three clear blue +/- tests, but it was very faint and 10-12 dpo. Then I read all over the internet how unreliable to +/- tests were - way to freak myself out! Today I did a digital test 12-14 dpo and it came back 'Pregnant 1-2'.

Our first month trying for our first pregnancy and it worked :) What are the odds. Due date is 9th June according to the ticker.

Attachments

• IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
oh good job congrats!! That happened to us last time... this time it took a couple months.

A couple of months is ok too though! I was really worried I'd have difficulties getting pregnant because my mum took forever to conceive my siblings and I, and my aunt can't get pregnant at all!
Guess it's down to my (Danish) other half's viking sperm!

Now just got to hope for the best and that it isn't too good to be true, I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->