June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

It seems that waking up early and having trouble going back to sleep is a common thread, huh? I woke up at 2:30 today and it probably took me around 45 min to fall back asleep.

I have vivid dreams, not nightmares yet : ), and my boobs and nipples feel sore. I think my nipples are starting to slowly darken but it could be my imagination. I'm pretty thirsty all the time.

No nausea yet, yay!, but I think it's a bit early for that. I believe it usually kicks in around the 6th week right?

My first US will be Oct 22nd and I'll be 6 weeks 5 days. Next ultrasound will be at 8 weeks and 2 days.

I want time to go by very fast and everything to be OK!!!

I'm devastated to say I'm back to ttc.. Im having a chemical. Hopefully I can join you ladies next month!

Oh no!! I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you're back in first tri very soon.

Is anyone else finding it hard to keep quiet?! I wanna shout from the rooftops but know I need to keep quiet for at least another 4 week...it's killing me :lol:

X

I'm confused about dating my pregnancy! Going by the start of my last period (taking that day as week 1 is that right?) I'm 6 + 3. But my ticker is 4+2. Is it different because of my longer cycle? And does that mean the doctor might change my EDD?
I have my first appt today and I ovulated late I think so expect my due date to change... it can be confusing!!!
Due to the fact that I really don't have any symptoms I decided to test again yesterday. The test line showed up immediately and was darker that the control line. At this point I am satisfied that all is OK. Still, I'm ready for the 23rd to get here so I can see that heartbeat for myself.
That's me too... I test every few days because I don't feel pregnant!

First appt today at 330pm! But only 8am, so I've got to wait!

Yay for Aussies! I'm near Sydney!!

Symptomless too! Does not feel real at all

Be careful how loudly you sy this...was symptomless till i hit 6 weeks and i started feeling like a track had run over me....feeling good today, enjoying each moment..:)

Dr told me I have a urinary tract infection and a yeast infection I said HUH?
So now Im on antibiotics....I didn't even know...

Is anyone else finding it hard to keep quiet?! I wanna shout from the rooftops but know I need to keep quiet for at least another 4 week...it's killing me :lol:

X

I know that feeling! We told EVERYONE last time, and ended up having a MC, so we're waiting this time. It's soooooooo hard, and I've only known since Saturday!

oh man had an infection and didnt even know? Makes me glad I have an appt today!

I'm devastated to say I'm back to ttc.. Im having a chemical. Hopefully I can join you ladies next month!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for you and hugs. Hope you'll be back soon.

Only 3days until my scan but I feel so nervous that when the ultrasound is done, it won't be good news :-(
I have sore boobs, bloat at night time, no bleeding, spotting or cramps BUT I jus cant get excited this time. I am knitting baby hats for the maternity hospital and usually I'm like 'oh this one is cute, maybe I should keep this one just in case' but this week, I am totally different and just can't imagine myself with a baby.

Is anyone feeling like this? Maybe it is self-preservation due to my losses. Hopefully I will see a wee heartbeat (or 2) on Friday and it will help shake this feeling of doom.

I'm due June 16th!!! I don't have any symptoms yet (but it's still way early). I had such a hard pregnancy with my 1st, that I am hoping to have a much smoother pregnancy with my 2nd.
Congrats to all you other ladies. It's going to be a long 9 months, but well worth it..:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->