June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi all - I got my second beta today and the numbers look good - 229 from 50 three days ago (I'm only dpo 15). I did go in yesterday but then had to leave for work b/c the lab was so backed up, the wait was over an hour! Grrrr. This is one of the top hospitals in the nation, oh well. My progesterone was 37.9 I'm thrilled but still very cautious. I had a m/c two years ago @ 6 weeks, so nothing is going to make me feel better except time. I'm very happy thought!:happydance::happydance::happydance: The due date for this little bean is June 20th. Anyone else have that same date so we can be bump buddies?

I'm June 14th and we're both in Chicago! Were you at University of Chicago or Northwestern? I know what you mean about time. I had a m/c in June and am so nervous even though my numbers are great too. Have my first u/s on the 23rd so I expect I will feel better after I see a heartbeat. That will prob give you some relief too. When is your first u/s?

Hi Shellgirl, nice to see someone else from Chicago on here! I go to Northwestern downtown, how about you? I work downtown and live in Roscoe Village, so it's a convenient location for me. My scan is on the 28th - we should see the heartbeat at the point, and you're right - if all goes ok then I probably could relax a little at that point. GL to you too!

I'm Northwestern as well. Perhaps we will be battling it out for a hospital room come June! I live in the Gold Goast and work in River West, so it's most convenient for me as well. I so can't wait for the scan!!!

welcome medzi.

just been at a family do and busting to tell everyone but holding on til 12wk scan!

Wow that must have taken some will power! All my family know, we've been TTC so long I was too excited x

How are all you ladies spending your weekend? Mine has been relaxed watching dvd's and napping!

How are all you ladies spending your weekend? Mine has been relaxed watching dvd's and napping!

I've been relaxing as well, went to my local flea market and walked around for a bit, then IHOP I've been craving pancakes! Then went home and slept for a few hours. Now I'm just leaving Walmart. On the way home at the moment!

Congratulations shobbs on the twins!!!!

All i want to do is sleep! Never slept so much in my life.

My sleeping schedule is backwards right now, I love sleeping during the day, but at night I wake up about 5-6 times! I have had some of the best naps these past few days during the afternoon! I have bad fatigue as well, I can't walk around for too long without feeling drained!

Ok ladies just been for my scan I'm measuring at 5 an a half weeks saw heartbeat.

Also it's TWINS !!!!!!!!!

I'm in utter shock :) :) :)

Congrats!!!!

Heartbeat seen at 2nd emergency scan - :wohoo: having lost two at this stage I am over the moon :)

Congrats on the twins!

Mizze xx

That is great news!

wow, congrats on twins shobbs! :)

I'm glad it's not just me thats feeling moody (well I don't want others to feel like that but it makes me feel more normal!) I am so thrilled to be pregnant. But I just feel really low atm. I know whats adding to it, the house is a total mess. We are starting a massive clear out tomorrow which will make me feel better. How we are going to fit another child in this house I don't know!

dd is unwell and been off school the last 2 days, so I haven't left the house.

And my workplace are re-structuring so I am at risk of redundancy which is a big worry. And even if they do keep me it will be on a new contract of about 10hrs less a week so will loose about £250 a month, and I am confused about maternity pay. I will have been there just over 2yrs when baby is born, so I should be entitled to mat pay, but if i'm on a new contract will it count as only being employed by them since the new contract or my whole time there? Does anyone know where I can go to for advice? I'm not telling them i'm pregnant until after they have given me a new contract or until I have to by law depending which is first. I don't know if any of that made sense, lol.

Also chocolate makes me sick!!

I would think the new contract wouldn't change how long you were actually employed with the company.

For those expecting #2 or more.... and that have room for all the kids to have their own rooms if you wanted... anyone planning to have them share a room?? Considering it so that they can keep all their toys in the playroom to share so they could play together. And easier to keep their bedroom clean then... and I could straighten the play room when they nap etc! But how does it work when 2 years apart... and what if different genders... and at what age would they hate it...

we have a bonus room we could put toys in.. but upstairs so I have to monitor closely and a lot of times I need to be downstairs. Think it'll be a long while before oldest will want to go upstairs alone and also for that to be safe!

We currently have a three bedroom, but one is used as a play room. After this baby is born we hope to move either into a 4 bedroom or a home with a basement or second living area.

Great to see more twins on the way. Twins run in my husbands family and his sister has 11 month old twins.
Am having very vivid dreams lately. No ms yet and I had it quite bad on 1st baby so not sure if that's a good sign? Anyone else have morn sickness on their first but nothing yet on this one?

I had a small case of ms with my first. I went through my old pregnancy journal and saw that this week (week 6) was apparently really bad for me last time. With this pregnancy I barely have any nausea. I am hoping this might mean I am carrying a girl.

Got my u/s today and got to see this. I'm super happy it's not an ectopic, the baby is at the right place. :cloud9:

Beautiful pic!

Looks like its over before it even got started. :cry: started bleeding today went to ER levels were only 17. They think I was only a little over 4 weeks saw nothing on ultrasound.

Good luck to yall and h&h 8 months

I'm sorry.:hugs:

I ended up going to the hospital and they gave me a vaginal ultrasound and said they didn't see anything, but to take a blood test on Monday and then two days later to see if my numbers are doubling. I read that at this stage it's normal to not see anything on an ultrasound, but after seeing Danielle's picture it's getting me a little down :(

FX'd. Stay positive!

i had an ultrasound today n it showed gestational sac only of 4 wks,and by dates i am 6 wks 4days,m worried

Hopefully you are just a little off on your date. Good luck at you next scan!

i'm another angel hun :/

I am sorry:hugs:

Me too! I have been like a zombie. I took my son with me to three stores this afternoon and by the third one I was EXHAUSTED! I can hardly carry him anymore without getting so tired and practically out of breath within just a few minutes.

Nothing much new going on with me. I have my first appointment on Monday, but should not be getting a scan yet. Anyone getting very shaky if they wait to long to eat?

Also, welcome to all the new ladies!

Thanks for the welcomes!

29329 - I'm feeling ok - sleepy. I tested today with a clearblue digi and got 3+, which is up from the 2-3 I had about 2 days ago so even though I know they aren't the most accurate all the time, it made me feel a bit better... esp because it was late afternoon and I had just went pee about an hour before.

Twilightgeek - I'm so sorry :hugs:

angel2010 said:
Me too! I have been like a zombie. I took my son with me to three stores this afternoon and by the third one I was EXHAUSTED! I can hardly carry him anymore without getting so tired and practically out of breath within just a few minutes.

Nothing much new going on with me. I have my first appointment on Monday, but should not be getting a scan yet. Anyone getting very shaky if they wait to long to eat?

Also, welcome to all the new ladies!

Yes!! i get super shaky- plus i cannot eat much- just a few bites and i feel stuffed- great weight loss technique- lol!!

lazy weekend here, yesterday had to go to the hardware store to grab some things for OH to finish the picnic bench he's been building, and then to visit my parents for a bit, today I've been to a tupperware party but home now, Master nearly 3 is outside in the sun with OH and I'm enjoying lazing on the couch in the lounge in silence!

Morning everyone! Just put of interest what prenatals are you all taking, I'm going to buy some frolic acid today but then saw its already in my vitamins so don't know if I should bother :-s

if you're already taking a combination pre natal that includes folic, don't take anymore unless instructed to my the Dr. more does not equal better in this case. :)

Hello can I join, just found out on Fri I'm pregnant and I'm due June 16

Morning everyone! Just put of interest what prenatals are you all taking, I'm going to buy some frolic acid today but then saw its already in my vitamins so don't know if I should bother :-s

I'm taking Elevit with iodine! Just stick to what your already taking!

xxyjadexx, there is no need to take extra folic acid if it is in your vitamins. In some cases a doctor might recommend a higher does but it is normally for a specific reason (eg; high risk of child having spina bifida or on medication that might need you to take a higher dose). I was taking folic acid but then switched to pregnacare.

I can not believe how many twins are due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->