June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Morning ladies!

Sorry to twilight :( it's so sad to hear of the losses :( :hugs: to all the angels.

Well my parents are home, spoke to them on the phone last night, going to see them this afternoon to tell them the news :D I'm so excited!!! She's said she has brought us a little present so I'm going to do a digi test and say we have a coming home present for her hehe :D! She's going to be so shocked/excited...she thinks we were waiting till after the wedding to TTC so she has no idea!

Soo that's this afternoon, this morning I have so much housework to do....I feel like absolutely rubbish though boooh, OH has gone to football, LOs are playing nicely and I'm lay on the couch....seriously feel hungover all the time! Roll on 12 weeks

X

Good luck telling your parents Mellie.:happydance:

29329 - I'm feeling ok - sleepy. I tested today with a clearblue digi and got 3+, which is up from the 2-3 I had about 2 days ago so even though I know they aren't the most accurate all the time, it made me feel a bit better... esp because it was late afternoon and I had just went pee about an hour before.

Thats great you got 3+ Medzi.
I did a CB yest and another this morning and I just got 2-3 weeks. I'm 6 weeks so should have got 3+ too. Does anyone think this is something to wory about? I know people say the conception part is not 100% reliable but still its kind of playing on my mind.

i'm another angel hun :/

Looks like its over before it even got started. :cry: started bleeding today went to ER levels were only 17. They think I was only a little over 4 weeks saw nothing on ultrasound.

Good luck to yall and h&h 8 months

So so sorry for you both and others who have had bad news. There are tears in my eyes for you. :cry:

Morning everyone! Just put of interest what prenatals are you all taking, I'm going to buy some frolic acid today but then saw its already in my vitamins so don't know if I should bother :-s

In NZ they recommend we take Folic Acid and Iodine, so I'm taking those but also an Iron supplement too just for good measure :flow:

Medzi congrats on getting your 3+
I'm going to have a lazy day again. I have some washing to do but i suppose the washing machine will do that for me :haha:

Anyone have insanely sore boobs? My boobs have been hurting the past two weeks, but when I woke up this morning they were SO sore and really full and even a bit hard feeling. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though because so far it's one of the few symptoms I have.

2011MaybeBaby - I wouldn't worry! I've read lots of posts on here about how they haven't given people 3+. It even says on the box it isn't 100% accurate :)

anneliese - my boobs have been sore for about 2 weeks as well. Sometimes soo sore I just hold them because they just hurt. I've been wearing a sleeping bra and the other morning I woke up and it was quite tight bc they had gotten so full! Yesterday they weren't as bad as usual. I'm the same - not complaining about it!

Anyone have insanely sore boobs? My boobs have been hurting the past two weeks, but when I woke up this morning they were SO sore and really full and even a bit hard feeling. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though because so far it's one of the few symptoms I have.

Mine r stupidly sore. I have to support them if I walk down the stairs. They seem to be much worse at night time x

I'm stealing this from another thread, I though you maybe interesed in what causes the bloating so early on and why some people start showing sooner than others. I thought this was fab, hope it works............
https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

My boobs were stupid sore but yesterday they started giving me a break. They still hurt but nowhere near as bad.

I'm stealing this from another thread, I though you maybe interesed in what causes the bloating so early on and why some people start showing sooner than others. I thought this was fab, hope it works............
https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

That is pretty crazy looking. I'm not even sure where the intestines go near the end. Isn't it amazing that everything expands and fits?! Thanks for sharing.

I also had really sore boobs for a week or so, but now that has eased up. Guess they are finished growing, for now....

Aw I'm on my phone so I can't see that website.
My boobs were sooo bad but they seem to be easing off a bit. They're bigger for sure but less painful now. I'm super tired and emotional today. Its 1:30pm and I've gone to bed haha

One thing I find is strange how very similar we all are with symptoms, sore boobs that are easing off a bit, bloated, exhaustion, tired but can't sleep at night, napping in the day

I read this and think wow these ladies are me lol xx

Me too!! I worried that my sore boobs started to let off a bit but realised i'm not the only one!!
Do we have any nasty morning sickness yet? It's yet to hit me.

This thread with full of vomiting ladies before we know it. By this time with my DD i was sick all day and all night. Bloating has started and i'm badly constipated. Only 11 days until my booking in appointment. Been so long i can't remember what happens at the booking in appointment!! :haha:

I'm getting little waves of nausea but nothing bad at all - and sometimes I think it just happens because I think about it!

I'm starting to get sickness :( not too bad but still is rather have none!
I'm also exhausted, worked 10-4 today glad to be done.

It's so easy to think you feel nauseated when you think about it. I'm the same!
So sorry the sickness is hitting you jellybean.
Today was my first milestone. In april we only got to 5+2 so i really wanted to get to today with no problems and i have. So happy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->