June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Told MIL today too.... She immediately asked if I should be carrying my 18 month old. Um, well I'm not spending the next few months refusing to cuddle him!

My mom scolded me yesterday for carrying three grocery bag into the house :dohh:

Did the thread move??

...nevermind me, just noticed it did!

Hi all - I got my second beta today and the numbers look good - 229 from 50 three days ago (I'm only dpo 15). I did go in yesterday but then had to leave for work b/c the lab was so backed up, the wait was over an hour! Grrrr. This is one of the top hospitals in the nation, oh well. My progesterone was 37.9 I'm thrilled but still very cautious. I had a m/c two years ago @ 6 weeks, so nothing is going to make me feel better except time. I'm very happy thought!:happydance::happydance::happydance: The due date for this little bean is June 20th. Anyone else have that same date so we can be bump buddies?

Our due date seems to be either 18th or 21st it's different on each calculator!

Sorry to hear that Brittany.

Kbrain cool that ur numbers are up. We don't get beta or bloods done here in Ireland but have my first doc appoint on Mon and early scan in two weeks so am hoping all is ok at those.

sorry to hear what? I haven't really got any bad news yet.. I think it's more common than not to not see something this early, or at least I hope..

Sorry they didn't see anything. It's early days though. It's not uncommon, you're right. Pretty sure i was 6+4 last time before they could see a sac, yolk and tiny fetal pole.

I had some spotting today. Its gone since I stopped to relax though. Seemed to come about after walking around the shops for 4-5hrs so I think im gonna try taking it easy and slow down a bit.

Told MIL today too.... She immediately asked if I should be carrying my 18 month old. Um, well I'm not spending the next few months refusing to cuddle him!

Sorry (and to Danielle) what I said sounded a bit harsh, I just thought you guys were already assuming the worst and didn't want my baby doomed before we knew if anything was really wrong lol. I don't have another scan planned, just the two blood tests and if the numbers are doubling it will make me feel a lot more content even if I can't get another scan right away. I'd rather wait a couple weeks for a scan anyway so I can be sure to see something on it

Hi all - I got my second beta today and the numbers look good - 229 from 50 three days ago (I'm only dpo 15). I did go in yesterday but then had to leave for work b/c the lab was so backed up, the wait was over an hour! Grrrr. This is one of the top hospitals in the nation, oh well. My progesterone was 37.9 I'm thrilled but still very cautious. I had a m/c two years ago @ 6 weeks, so nothing is going to make me feel better except time. I'm very happy thought!:happydance::happydance::happydance: The due date for this little bean is June 20th. Anyone else have that same date so we can be bump buddies?

I'm June 14th and we're both in Chicago! Were you at University of Chicago or Northwestern? I know what you mean about time. I had a m/c in June and am so nervous even though my numbers are great too. Have my first u/s on the 23rd so I expect I will feel better after I see a heartbeat. That will prob give you some relief too. When is your first u/s?

Finally got my blood test done this morning. HCG BETA count was 11,956.21. Think this is in the normal range for 5-6 weeks although everything I look at online gives me different ranges!

i had an ultrasound today n it showed gestational sac only of 4 wks,and by dates i am 6 wks 4days,m worried

Have they asked you to go back for another scan in a few days?

i had an ultrasound today n it showed gestational sac only of 4 wks,and by dates i am 6 wks 4days,m worried

Pink mum, I'm sorry. I hope your dates are just off and that everything is fine.

ya they asked me to repeat it after 2 weeks,n gave me progestron,but m not donna take it,will take folic acid an will wait n watch

Not being insensitive or anything but why won't you use the progesterone? Just curious :) I hope everything is fine xx

Hope all is fine and baby has caught up at ur next scan Pink Mum!

x

Pink, is it possible they meant gestational age was 4 weeks? That would still put you at the correct dates. My scan info had gestational age as 4w2d when I was 6w2d (said that on the scan info too).

Got my hcg from Tuesday - 18,000+ at 6w2s! (Only blood test I had done).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->