June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

thank u girls for ur support.so sweet of u gals,remember me in ur prayers

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? I wasn't sure at all when I did (went to gp after second missed period) and it turns out I ovulated 3 weeks late. So glad I didn't go in right away or I'd have been given negative results!

Pink mum. I hope you've just got your dates wrong and ovulated later than you think. Thinking of you :hugs:

wat u ppl suggest should i take progestrone?

Regarding progesterone - It is your choice. I am on it as I have had 2 previous losses. So far so good for me - this is the furthest I have gotten before with my pregnancies.

i normally ovulate on day 17,but i dunno about the last cycle ovulation day,but gals when i missed my period after 2days i did bhcg it came back 351,

All the best to us all, it is God who watches over HIS creation especially when He has allowed the knitting in the womb, so we remain hopefull and encouraged that all will be well with us and our unborn babies over the remaining gestational months and beyond.

Baby just graduated from orange seed to sweet pea according to what to expect app :). Yay we have a sweet pea!!!

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join you :) I found out I was pregnant a week ago and am 5 weeks, 1 day today. I'm due June 14th. We are very excited! We lost our first in January so really trying to be positive that we have a sticky bean! I don't get blood taken until 10 more days (seems forever!) and I'll get the results on the 26th. Also have a dating scan on November 9th. It seems so far away!

Medzi you've joined us. Yay. How are you feeling?

Oh no twilightgeek. I am so sorry. There is just no words!!

Hi all - I got my second beta today and the numbers look good - 229 from 50 three days ago (I'm only dpo 15). I did go in yesterday but then had to leave for work b/c the lab was so backed up, the wait was over an hour! Grrrr. This is one of the top hospitals in the nation, oh well. My progesterone was 37.9 I'm thrilled but still very cautious. I had a m/c two years ago @ 6 weeks, so nothing is going to make me feel better except time. I'm very happy thought!:happydance::happydance::happydance: The due date for this little bean is June 20th. Anyone else have that same date so we can be bump buddies?

I'm June 14th and we're both in Chicago! Were you at University of Chicago or Northwestern? I know what you mean about time. I had a m/c in June and am so nervous even though my numbers are great too. Have my first u/s on the 23rd so I expect I will feel better after I see a heartbeat. That will prob give you some relief too. When is your first u/s?

Hi Shellgirl, nice to see someone else from Chicago on here! I go to Northwestern downtown, how about you? I work downtown and live in Roscoe Village, so it's a convenient location for me. My scan is on the 28th - we should see the heartbeat at the point, and you're right - if all goes ok then I probably could relax a little at that point. GL to you too!

So sorry twilight geek :(

welcome medzi.

just been at a family do and busting to tell everyone but holding on til 12wk scan!

That must have been so difficult to hold it in!!
A few family members know but they know that we was told we needed ivf and we've had 3 losses. It would be too hard on us if the worst was to happen and we didn't have people there for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->