June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Our babies need a group name! The May group are Spring babies, the November group are sparklers, January are Jellybeans, February are LoveBugs etc etc. What can we be???
It won't be summer for all of us so can't really go down that route. Any ideas?...

I am so happy I am not the only one farting - hahaha!

I agree - we need a name!

I can only think of junebugs.

Oily mouth got me today. I don't know why but when it's said that people get a metallic taste... I don't. I get this taste like there is oily grease in the top of my mouth right at the back by my throat. It's totally gross and nothing gets rid of it.
My sense of smell means I could smell the grease from DHs chicken burgers earlier too, and if my last pregnancy is anything to go by, my ears will get really oily soon too and I'll be able to smell it (even though nobody else can).... Funny how you forget this stuff!!

My little fingers went numb last night, I used to get that every night with Lottie, I had completely forgot about that little thing!
Oh and I've just remembered that I had constant hiccups too! Hope I don't get that or work will guess straight away. I'm still on maternity leave from having Lottie so I'm dreading announcing this one when I go back :-/

Is anybody currently on maternity and dreading telling work too?

I've had really bad wind too! It's so embarrassing :blush:

Juniebees?

Just looking up some facts about June to think of a name and found out that June comes from the Latin word for 'younger ones'. I thought that was quite nice :)

June's birthstones are the Alexandrite, the Moonstone, and the pearl. The meaning is health and longevity.

The Rose is the flower of June.

We could be 'Little June Rose Buds'?

My little fingers went numb last night, I used to get that every night with Lottie, I had completely forgot about that little thing!
Oh and I've just remembered that I had constant hiccups too! Hope I don't get that or work will guess straight away. I'm still on maternity leave from having Lottie so I'm dreading announcing this one when I go back :-/

OMG thats so crazy just today I had 3 fingers on my Left hand go numb for a bit as well as my lips a little and my nose. It was super bried and really odd. Wonder why??

OMG thats so crazy just today I had 3 fingers on my Left hand go numb for a bit as well as my lips a little and my nose. It was super bried and really odd. Wonder why??

It's always just my little fingers and the one next to that, and only at night in bed!!
I think some women can get carpel tunnel when pregnant????? Maybe just mild side effects of that? I don't know :shrug:

What about "Junipers"?

I vote June Bugs too. My last baby was a June bug from 2010, it would be nice to have another.

Good luck telling your parents Mellie.:happydance:

29329 - I'm feeling ok - sleepy. I tested today with a clearblue digi and got 3+, which is up from the 2-3 I had about 2 days ago so even though I know they aren't the most accurate all the time, it made me feel a bit better... esp because it was late afternoon and I had just went pee about an hour before.

Thats great you got 3+ Medzi.
I did a CB yest and another this morning and I just got 2-3 weeks. I'm 6 weeks so should have got 3+ too. Does anyone think this is something to wory about? I know people say the conception part is not 100% reliable but still its kind of playing on my mind.

Don't stress.:hugs:

Anyone have insanely sore boobs? My boobs have been hurting the past two weeks, but when I woke up this morning they were SO sore and really full and even a bit hard feeling. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though because so far it's one of the few symptoms I have.

Good sign though, after your worry a day or two ago!:thumbup:

Awww thanks girls :) I really don't mind, I just wish I knew for sure. So when I'm nearing 40 weeks I can say "ooo just one week to go now..." lol.

Third and Final Beta is tomorrow, and then I schedule my U/S for the 22nd. So excited to see how many made it!!

Good luck!

There is already a June bugs thread. 2 of the 4 of us in there lost their babies :(

Just noticed I'm not on the first post yet :shrug:can I be added for the 6th please:flower:

Juniebees reminds me of Junie B Jones :D

There is already a June bugs thread. 2 of the 4 of us in there lost their babies :(

Oh dear - I just voted for June Bugs (only because that's what I'm calling my baby already!). I'm totally happy to change this if people want, we want everyone to be happy :flow: xxx

It's always just my little fingers and the one next to that, and only at night in bed!!
I think some women can get carpel tunnel when pregnant????? Maybe just mild side effects of that? I don't know :shrug:

I just bought 'What to Expect', and it has a section on carpel tunnel - apparently it IS more common when pregnant!

Phantom - lol, that made me smile that you think twins. No twins in my or OH's family, but you never know! Will find out on the 31st! Soooo long to wait *impatient*!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->