June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hey girls going to have to say goodbye for now. Lost my little angel today. I kind of knew things weren't right from the start. Best of luck to you all. This is a great thread x

Hey girls going to have to say goodbye for now. Lost my little angel today. I kind of knew things weren't right from the start. Best of luck to you all. This is a great thread x

I know how your feeling.

Xxxx

So sorry Maybe :hugs:

Well ladies...... looks like I'm adding an :angel: after my name as well.

Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours.

My last one was 9 days ago, and it hasn't even doubled. 529.

It was fun while it lasted. Going to call the clinic and see what I need to expect.

phantom harleyy and maybe-am so sorry.thinking of u x

Harleyy, Maybebaby & Phantom - So sorry to hear, lots of love to you all <3

I'm so sorry to you all for yor losses. I know exactly how you feel, having been there myself. It hurts like hell and I hope you've got lots of love around you x

I'll be silently here, updating the first post, but I need a volunteer to take over the June 2013 Facebook group.

I really, truly wish all of you ladies the best. xx

anyone else got the symptom of feeling really cold all the time.the weather has changed here but even si am never normally this chilly.

Yes, I'm feeling cold all the time! We're having a nice fall here in Chicago, but I am freezing all the time and bundling up like it's winter time.

Harleyy, Maybebaby & Phantom - So sorry for the losses. I hope that you take this time to take care of yourselves and recover emotionally/physically. We're all thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->