June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

It's so easy to think you feel nauseated when you think about it. I'm the same!
So sorry the sickness is hitting you jellybean.
Today was my first milestone. In april we only got to 5+2 so i really wanted to get to today with no problems and i have. So happy!!!!

One of my milestones was today too - 5w5d - which is the day I miscarried in June. It's been a bit of an anxious day because of that, and probably my most uncomfortable day yet (physically). Sore lower back, a few random achy cramps (uterus), bloated like I have had 10 bottles of water instead of just 2, and OMG I feel like I am living in the toilet today (peeing, not morning sickness :) ). I feel like people at work are wondering why I'm going to the toilet so much! I'm sure they haven't even noticed, but my goodness it felt like I was in there every half hour! And I am also really tired, I started to fade at about lunchtime today, but had to somehow make it through to 5pm.

Anyway, 5w5d is nearly over and I've made it :happydance: Just went for a 30 min walk which I'm trying to do most days, but realistically only about 3 times a week.

:flow:

I am SO tired today, thank goodness my little boy is in daycare, I was only awake 2hrs and wanted to go back for a nap, honestly, there is a huge yawn escaping every 2-3 minutes ALL day!! I think I'm going to just have to get used to it, I never got that wonderful burst of energy in 2nd tri that you hear about last time. with a toddler to chase after, not sure its going to happen this time either!!

Not really a fan of 'June bugs' but will go with the majority

I just voted for June rose buds as I was part of february love bugs but i miscarried. Also think we need something original, don't you?

Im feeling lucky this pregnancy as with my boys i have no symptoms and with my girl i have everything going plus more and now once again no symptoms just the odd sore boobs on/off... but i really feel for you with morning sickness

Morning all. Hope everyone is well :) Bit of a hetic weekend for me as we moved house! All sorted now though so i can relax!
Went to my docs on Friday. I have to take a urine sample in this morning as she wants to check that i am pregnant! Well ive taken around 15 tests lol. Because the hospital said i had a chemical last month my doc said if my urine test comes out positive (which it will!) shes going to send me for a early scan to see whats going on... not sure why she would want to send me for one though so im a bit confuzzled!

Oh i voted for love bugs but changed my mind to juniebees! I cant change my vote though lol oops!!

Morning all. Hope everyone is well :) Bit of a hetic weekend for me as we moved house! All sorted now though so i can relax!
Went to my docs on Friday. I have to take a urine sample in this morning as she wants to check that i am pregnant! Well ive taken around 15 tests lol. Because the hospital said i had a chemical last month my doc said if my urine test comes out positive (which it will!) shes going to send me for a early scan to see whats going on... not sure why she would want to send me for one though so im a bit confuzzled!

Prob just to check all is ok and not another chemical...

I went to an early scan as i was bleeding and it only showed my lining and now im worried lol gotta go back in just over a week

My doctor sent me for an early scan which I had for Friday they do it for your benefit just to try and reassure mums to relax

Good luck my scan found twins lol xx

It's so easy to think you feel nauseated when you think about it. I'm the same!
So sorry the sickness is hitting you jellybean.
Today was my first milestone. In april we only got to 5+2 so i really wanted to get to today with no problems and i have. So happy!!!!

One of my milestones was today too - 5w5d - which is the day I miscarried in June. It's been a bit of an anxious day because of that, and probably my most uncomfortable day yet (physically). Sore lower back, a few random achy cramps (uterus), bloated like I have had 10 bottles of water instead of just 2, and OMG I feel like I am living in the toilet today (peeing, not morning sickness :) ). I feel like people at work are wondering why I'm going to the toilet so much! I'm sure they haven't even noticed, but my goodness it felt like I was in there every half hour! And I am also really tired, I started to fade at about lunchtime today, but had to somehow make it through to 5pm.

Anyway, 5w5d is nearly over and I've made it :happydance: Just went for a 30 min walk which I'm trying to do most days, but realistically only about 3 times a week.

:flow:

Congrats on getting through the day! Time certainly drags before a milestone. I was so scared of not making it!! But here we are, with strong growing babies.

Just for fun I did the Chinese gender prediction. I'm predicted a girl apparently! I suppose it's got a 50-50 chance of being right lol

Good morning ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling well!

I was predicted a boy!! It's right 75% of the time. I'm sure i'll be part of the remaining 25% :haha:

I had the worst carpel tunnel in my last pregnancy. Of course it didn't get bad until close to the end, but my fingers are already starting to tingle a little bit here and there. I still have no real pregnancy symptoms like ms or cramping to report, but I am so tired. I think I overdid it this past week and weekend as I painted the front of the house, did a ton of yard work and cleaned out the storage room to prepare for a yard sale. We've got to get rid of a bunch of junk to make room for the new baby. I wish I could relax today, but dd is still going full steam ahead. Wonder how it will be when there are two to juggle?

Okay.. Some of these are dumb.... but I looked into birthstones/flowers/signs/etc and came up with:

June Pearls (Also-- June Alexandrites or June Moonstones----:dohh:)
June Rose Buds
June Buds
Juni Bugs (June in German? lmao Also Danish and Swedish?)

I'm kind of liking Juni Bug, but I'll go with the Majority, feel free to add more!

ycant and 2nd time at the mo my date is 7th june so can i join u pls?x

anyone else got the symptom of feeling really cold all the time.the weather has changed here but even si am never normally this chilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->