June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So sorry to hear of all the losses. Big hugs to you all during this sad time.

:hugs: so sorry Harleyy, 2011maybebaby and phantom

I just did the chinese prediction thing and I'm predicted a girl. I also did it for dd and that was girl too.

My stomach is starting to round off at the bottom, looks like a tiny tiny bump :happydance: Only obvious to me though :haha: dh is still at work but i'm going to see if he can tell when he gets home.

Ms was really bad today, I was at work and trying to hide the fact I couldn't stop puking :dohh: and i'm still exhausted. I'm prob going to go to bed about 8:blush:

Yey! I've finally started peeing a lot today!!!!! Didnt think i'd be happy about it but I am finally, cant imagine my happiness will last long!! I'm also starting to get fatigue too, this is not so good as I'm working nights tonight for the next 3 which means nights+fatigue=miserable me (poor DH!!)

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I'm still really really early. Just had my first bloods today, will get those numbers tomorrow. Had a loss 3 1/2 years ago, so I am really nervous about this bean! Due date is June 25th!

A little about me: Me-36 Dh-36 1 ds-6 years. We have been trying for #2 for 5 1/2 years so we are really excited and hopeful! Have done clomid on two seperate occasions, the first time resulted in the mc, and this last time we got nothing. I went on DHEA and Co-Q-10 for 3 months and this month I did soy iso, and now here I am! Stick baby stick!

Is it odd that the first thing I did this morning was start scoping out reviews on double jogging strollers?

First month TTC #2. Got my BFP Saturday morning (Sunday and this morning too - hehe WOOOOO). I really didn't think it would be this easy considering it took 10 months for #1 after being on Depo Provera, and I'm still nursing my 10 month old (and planning to continue throughout the pregnancy).

Anyway, put me down for June 24. Looking forward to the ride with you ladies!

Oh Harley, Maybe, and Phantom, I am so very sorry. It's just not right. Hugs and prayers for all of you.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I'm still really really early. Just had my first bloods today, will get those numbers tomorrow. Had a loss 3 1/2 years ago, so I am really nervous about this bean! Due date is June 25th!

A little about me: Me-36 Dh-36 1 ds-6 years. We have been trying for #2 for 5 1/2 years so we are really excited and hopeful! Have done clomid on two seperate occasions, the first time resulted in the mc, and this last time we got nothing. I went on DHEA and Co-Q-10 for 3 months and this month I did soy iso, and now here I am! Stick baby stick!

Great to see you here Kel! Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way.

so sorry about the losses :( keeping my fx'd for you phantom its not over till its over maybe take some $ store cheapies and see if he lines are still dark? if you need i can take over the fb group since im on it all day :p

Oh ladies. I'm so so sorry for the losses. I know how your feeling, have suffered it myself too many times. Take this time to heal and rest.

so sorry about the losses :( keeping my fx'd for you phantom its not over till its over maybe take some $ store cheapies and see if he lines are still dark? if you need i can take over the fb group since im on it all day :p

I am trying to stay optimistic, but even if I am still "pregnant" it is definitely not a healthy pregnancy. I took a dollar store cheapie this morning but ran out before I looked at the line. I'm sure the line would still be dark since my numbers are still "higher" than they were. But it is not normal no not double every 48-72, and I haven't doubled in NINE days.

What is your IRL name? I will pass lead to you when I'm home on the computer for the facebook group. I would super appreciate it.

that sucks i feel super bad for the parents :( my thoughts are with you and them <3 my name is sammi andbrenden burshaw on fb ... no problem hun hoping for the best!!

Any1 due on the 7th june that wanna be bump buddies? Xxx

Hi :hi:
I'm due June 7th :)
Would love to buddy up!
How are you feeling? X

Hi :D
Yeah my first bump buddy :)
I'm not bad just constantly exhausted and very nauseous :)
U? Xxx

I have actually felt really well up until today. I have felt soooo sick today! I want food but can't think of one thing I want to eat, so frustrating!
I'm not sleeping very well at night either, I keep waking every couple of hours. Yawn!!!!!!!

i want to change my vote lol i like the juniebees or however it was spelled ... but i voted for june bugs ... i dont like june bugs anymore lol

I have just read through all of the new pages since my last visit... I am so sorry to hear about all of the angel babies :( life is so cruel some times!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->