June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

KBrain the heart can start beating as early as 5w4d but it doesn't always start that early. So its not uncommon to not see it even as late as the end of the 7th week.

Morning all! just under 4 hours until i see my little bean!!!! eekkk excited!!!!!

Re: Symptoms come and going - this has been happenning to me since Day 1 - and my symptoms are very mild. No MS, no aversions, just sore boobs (but I am on hormonal supplements from the IUI/injections), tired, and peeing alot. However, some days, my boobs don't hurt at all, and then I realize I haven't been to the washroom in over 5 hours - then I freak out! Had myself all worked up for bad news when I went in at 7 weeks for my scan - and sure enough healthy bean with heartbeat - so now I am trying not to read too much into it. In fact, I just started to get a few more symptoms and I am almost 9 weeks - just started to get some extra breakouts, and some constipation,. Everyone handles hormones differently, my blood was just tested on Friday and my HCG is 107,489 and my projesterone is 80 (supplemented) - so symptoms sometimes do not correlate to levels.

I think they say dating is accurate between 11-14 weeks! Normally before then I think it's only normally a few days out!

Well me and DS are having a lazy Sunday today, both in our pjs and dressing gowns :D hehe eating roses and watching fireman Sam....DD has been at SILs all weekend, it's been very quiet :lol: she should be home within the hour I think....SIL is off for a private gender scan this afternoon - feeling slightly jealous, I know we won't be able to afford a gender scan this time round so will find out at 20 weeks, think SIL is 16 weeks.
Anyone else having a private scan? We did with DD, found out at 16 weeks, it was soo much nicer than a hospital scan, very personal and much better quality too, also they put it on a big projector screen :D wish we could do it again this time round!

Also anyone planning to stay team yellow??

X

I thought about staying team yellow, but I know there's just no way we could hold out. We're going to get a private scan at 15+4 which will be Christmas eve. We're going to have them seal it in an envelope and open it Christmas morning. I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was a little girl!

Welcome to the newcomers!

Hi shellgirl - what do you and the rest of the ladies on here mean by "private scan"? I figured that a lot of people here are outside of the US, so their health care system is completely different than ours, but you're in Chicagotoo so I'm just wondering what that means for you. Thanks.

There's a place in Oak Park that does private ultrasounds and you can get a gender scan done as early as 15 weeks and they can tell 91% of the time. If for any reason they can't tell, you can come in again the next week for free. The website is: https://www.oakparkultrasound.com/

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..

Fingers crossed that you get your ultrasound tomorrow!! I am scheduled for a 6 week ultra sound on Thursday.. fingers crossed I see/hear a heartbeat xoxo Keep us posted! xoxo

Last week I had tons of symptoms, this week barely any. I'm freaking out :(

I'm in the SAME boat as you! I drive myself nuts with the symptoms or lack of symptoms! i've read that it's ok not to have symptoms this early.. but I still worry. I never thought i'd want to be sick this badly ! lol.. Hang in there! When do you get an ultrasound?

My first ultrasound will be at 7w3d on Nov 12. I was going to book it sooner, but knew I'd freak out even more if they didn't see the heartbeat b/c I was too early. So, 2 weeks to wait! Ugh. Fingers crossed.

Morning everyone, I have been feeling a bit queasy but nothing major...and have sore boobs but thats it so far symptom wise...oh apart from I'm always STARVING!! lol

With my last 2 pregnancies, iv told my family straight away, my mum just took one look at me with my daughter and said 'have you got something to tell me?' lol...bit nervous about seeing her today because we would like to keep this one a secret for a while. I'm very close to my family so god knows how I'm going to contain myself haha.

We stayed team :yellow: with my son, found out we were team :pink: with my daughter but im not sure what to do this time...might be nice to have a suprise this time around.

Hows everyone else feeling? xx

I think they say dating is accurate between 11-14 weeks! Normally before then I think it's only normally a few days out!

Well me and DS are having a lazy Sunday today, both in our pjs and dressing gowns :D hehe eating roses and watching fireman Sam....DD has been at SILs all weekend, it's been very quiet :lol: she should be home within the hour I think....SIL is off for a private gender scan this afternoon - feeling slightly jealous, I know we won't be able to afford a gender scan this time round so will find out at 20 weeks, think SIL is 16 weeks.
Anyone else having a private scan? We did with DD, found out at 16 weeks, it was soo much nicer than a hospital scan, very personal and much better quality too, also they put it on a big projector screen :D wish we could do it again this time round!

Also anyone planning to stay team yellow??

X

I thought about staying team yellow, but I know there's just no way we could hold out. We're going to get a private scan at 15+4 which will be Christmas eve. We're going to have them seal it in an envelope and open it Christmas morning. I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was a little girl!

Welcome to the newcomers!

What a fab idea hun. I think I may just have to presuade hubby to do this too.

Well ive had my scan! Wouldnt give me a pic though as we was in early preg unit so quite sensitive with other ladies who have had a loss. Bean is meaursing bang on my dates!! So happy that everything is looking good!

Jadey, congrats!
Mellie... DH and I had that idea too. We want to open it with both our mums. Our local private scanning clinic won't do gender scans until 16+4... Any my dates put me at either 16 or 16+1 on Christmas eve :(

Well I survived having my bloods taken :happydance: although they are going to have to do them again to take one last pot as they couldn't find the correct colour coded one to store it in to send off to the lab :dohh: butt it wasn't too bad, I lay down for them (Thanks Kelly!!) and not even the slightest dizziness feeling! Yay!

2 weeks today until my first scan, sooo excited :D :D

x

Anyone else suffering from ms today? I am miserable! Not puking today... its like I can choose to or not, which is weird. And I puked maybe 4 times yesterday and learned it does not HELP... told DH sprout is still in there after the puking, so I still feel like crap! Scan this week... hopefully that will help... seeing the baby that's causing me agony!

Libby - I have bad ms today, haven't thrown up, just super queasy feeling. It's partly due to stomach being empty, but I am sure after I eat I will still be nauseous. :sick:

Oh goodness...... Had to phone in sick today for the 1st time in 5years. I was throwing up all night and carried on through this morning, I hope this is a bug not MS, the thought of it lasting any longer than 24 hours is killing me. I'm managing minimal fluids but I even struggle to keep that down. I phoned my boss (who never minces her words) and she said, U'd better not be pregnant or i'll kill you!! Oops, looks like I only have just under 4 weeks to live!!
All I can say is u poor people who suffer MS like this, give me nausea anyday.

Ugh guys sorry you have ms too! I got sick and this time it actually helped! For a bit. Then I ate a snack which helped. For a bit. Now back to ick feeling. Wheee. come on second tri!!!

Oh dear Carly you have taken ms to a whole new level. So sorry! Your boss sounds like he/she will be pissed!!!

I felt better after eating, but now I am feeling worse.

Carly - You poor thing. I couldnt imagine having ms like that. Hopefully it's just the 24hr bug and you'll be feeling better tomorrow.

signing out now, m/c confirmed this morning. Feeling OK and ready to give it another shot! Good luck everyone

Yeah eating seems to not always help/ or if it does, then not for long. More than anything I need distraction! But working is hard when we feel like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->