June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

My whole house got it except for my 14 year old. The kids did great (June 2020 baby and January 2019) husband still coughing and short of breath at times but all in all we are all doing good. Kids symptoms were short lived and very mild thankfully.

We were fine. Only my husband and I got mild symptoms. All 4 kids never even got a sniffle!

Ladies many of us have 1 year olds. That’s crazy how fast this last year has gone. Hope all is well with everyone. 52BB2D3E-B1CE-4732-B821-57E7E0257DEF.jpeg

Ladies many of us have 1 year olds. That’s crazy how fast this last year has gone. Hope all is well with everyone. View attachment 1099896

awww she’s adorable...

I know right! It was the fastest year ever!!! Mines running around practically a toddler... I miss her as a baby. Wish I can turn back time to enjoy the baby phase again... anyone else feel like that? Maybe it’s cause I know this is my last baby and just gonna miss the whole pregnancy and newborn phase. Especially being back at work this week got me all emotional....

She was my last baby as well and it’s definitely all going way to fast. She isn’t walking yet but still mobile in her own way reminding me that’s she is growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->