June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

:hugs: Ronnie. Fx Fx Fx your July Cycle brings your BFP!!! Please join us on the July thread :)

See signature link for update, those who were asking x

Congrats ladies on your BFP :)

I wanted to test this sunday, AF got me Tuesday itself! I never get AF on CD28.. also it was a weird 2 day AF and now I am dizzy again and can feel a temp spike :| I am so confused as what tricks my body is playing :(

Ok. I'm confused but I'm so happy AF is a day late today and we didn't try. Just for the hell of it I POAS thinking AF would follow the test. To my surprise I see a BFP!

image.jpg

I should be 4 weeks and 5 days so I'm not sure what the tests go but but I'm not complaining! It's absolutely amazing to me. I'm in suck shock.

Don't loose hope, don't stress bc this really happens when you least expect it. We only BD 1 time on Friday the 13th that was in my fertile window.

Yay meg! I think you add 2 weeks to those. Regardless, you're pregnant!!

Yeah when I figure when my last cycle was it says I'm 4 weeks and 5 days!

I haven't had any symptoms except for a week I've been feeling like AF is coming. So I've just been waiting and waiting. My sister told me to take a test bc as we've all experienced you POAS and boom AF shows her face right after. So I totally decided I was sick of waiting on the bitch and POAS. And the positive came so fast. I cried and I was shaking I didn't know what to do but get dressed in all my craziness and go but a digital. So I did.
I stopped at the breakfast shop next to my house bought a cinnamon bun and put it in the oven. Tested with the digital and it came up positive so I asked hub if he wanted breakfast and he said yeah so I check the oven bc he didn't want the homefries. I had a test a card and the bun in the oven. Lol. We cried and held each other :)

The digital weeks estimator is counted from approximate conception, which would be 2-3 weeks if you are 4-5 weeks from first day of last period, so it is matching up with your estimation just right.

Congrats Meg!!!! So happy for you!!!! Wishing you a H&H 9/mo!!

Hi ladies sorry I've not been on for sometime but we decided to try not to think about getting pregnant so much this cycle to see if we could relax a little as after 22months of TTC we find it quite hard! So hope everyone is okay? I'm after a bit of advice! My last period was 18th June and i think I ovulated on 2/3rd July so meaning today being 4/5dpo an when I just went to the loo I had some blood when wiping, could this be my period come early I'm not due on until next wed so that would make it 9 days early and make my cycle only 20 days long and my luteal phase only 5 days?? Is any of this possible?? My cycles have always been 27/28 days long since I started them! Felling pretty confused! Any help would be grateful! Thank you x x

Hi ladies sorry I've not been on for sometime but we decided to try not to think about getting pregnant so much this cycle to see if we could relax a little as after 22months of TTC we find it quite hard! So hope everyone is okay? I'm after a bit of advice! My last period was 18th June and i think I ovulated on 2/3rd July so meaning today being 4/5dpo an when I just went to the loo I had some blood when wiping, could this be my period come early I'm not due on until next wed so that would make it 9 days early and make my cycle only 20 days long and my luteal phase only 5 days?? Is any of this possible?? My cycles have always been 27/28 days long since I started them! Felling pretty confused! Any help would be grateful! Thank you x x

It may be IB hun.

It may be IB hun.

It's still here today. And I'm crampy too so not very hopeful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back