June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

Tui it's so good to see you! I was wondering how you were doing! Can't believe you're 11 weeks already wow! Can't wait to hear about the scan!

Ronnie I'll be eagerly checking in tomorrow to see how your test goes!

Hunni glad to see you're better. And no af after bd'ing is a great sign! That was always one of my first clues af was on her way.

Canadabear you will be in first tri soon!

I hope not. Im trying to wait until a week late to test. I took my bra and OH goes "why your nips so bumpy!" Lol he talking bout theMontgomery tubercles

Hi guys, I've been gardening all weekend. So nice that the sun shines all winter here. So I pulled up the last of my baby carrots as I needed to dig over the raised bed and add compost. This is what I found.... a loved up carrot.... awwww

Sorry to the few girls who may have read this on other thread, I couldn't resist as it made me smile today.

Attachments

• 20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
That looks so cute tui! We cant have home gardens down here the soil is too bad

That's so funny Tui!

AF should be here any day! Woot woot! Finally get the ball rolling for July.

Lol at the loved up carrot! Also...cant remember who posted it but I also found a double cherry yesterday and thought of you gals. Lol! I think it was this thread?!? Maybe July?!? I cant keep up. I still stalk June!!

So I am waiting to go to church, and I am still running back and forth to the bathroom...woke up at 5am, but went back to sleep..my boo is waiting for me to say "I'm pregnant" any time soon....I still didn't get the test yet!!!! I'm freaking out a bit....have some right ovary pains???? Boobs are definitely a size bigger.....we shall see later ladies..fx
Love the cuddling carrots tui

Well... It took longer than expected but after a few weeks of bfn's I finally got my bfp! Looks like I just ovulated late.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Praying all goes well for all of us!

ROnnie today was supposed to be our test day lol we both chickened out haha

Kitts congrats!

I joined this thread at the end of may on my last cycle and got a bfn. Well i'm 8dpo today and got a bfp!!!! Crazy :)

It's still faint but very much there!! Getting an FRER later!

Attachments

• IMG_20140629_101804.jpg
    IMG_20140629_101804.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
Haha! Thanks and good luck! According to my chart a marathon isn't required? I honestly thought I was out.

:dust:

Soooo i had to pee on something so i peed on an opklol:haha:

Attachments

• CAM00576.jpg
    CAM00576.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't have a test to pee on...my boo wants to wait for a couple days,since my cycles are crazy anyway....so the wait continues...had af cramping earlier and still bloated....hungry for chips...I may have to go sneak out and get a test so I can surprise him...hmmmm
@hunni...lol I think that counts!!!! No af yet?!?

Nope. I never make it past 5 days late so tomorrow is the moment of truth lol

Well... It took longer than expected but after a few weeks of bfn's I finally got my bfp! Looks like I just ovulated late.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Praying all goes well for all of us!

Yay congrats again kits!

I joined this thread at the end of may on my last cycle and got a bfn. Well i'm 8dpo today and got a bfp!!!! Crazy :)

It's still faint but very much there!! Getting an FRER later!

Congrats I see it woohoo!

Congrats kits and sweetmere!! :happydance:

DH and I just started our bd marathon! :haha: :blush:

Enjoy! :winkwink:.

Tui - haha awwwww loved up carrots! Too cute!

Good luck Ronnie and Hunni!

Thank y'all! I took an frer and definite line!! Good luck to you ladies!!! It only took us 3 months this time and with dd it took 8 months and soy isoflavones so it was a pleasant surprise! !

So I'm out....the witch is coming...went to the bathroom and wiped, I am so not happy....I really felt the symptoms this cycle....it's ok I will keep ttc. Fx and babydust to all
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->