June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

Ladies i feel so down. I just lost my job behind some bullshit, i never wanted to see a bfn so badly as i do right now

@hunni....I'm sorry about your job situation....in Chris Tucker voice, "F##!! Them!!!" You probably knew the job better than them anyway....hope things get better

Thanks ladies i feel kinda better about it. I socked it to em before i did leave tho lol

Glad you feel better about it but I'm sorry about the job all the same :hugs:

Lyyny, just seen your ticker.... omg..... congratulations honey, brilliant news xx

Not been on this thread for ages, it got so busy I couldn't keep up !

Hope everyone is good xx

Up early again....official af day...still waiting, nauseated,and boobs still hurting...this is cd29 of 28 day cycle....this should be cd1 of next cycle...May be a day or two late,so who knows, the wait is annoying...

Tui :hi: I've missed you!! How are you? Everything going well? There is a graduate thread for the lovely ladies who get their BFP's that you should totally join!!!! I believe it's on the first post of this thread :friends:

Hunni :hugs: I'm glad you stuck it to em before you left but sorry to hear about you losing your job. It's times like these that my mantra becomes - Everything happens for a reason. I hope this leads to the best job of your career!!

:hugs: so sorry about the job Hunni :hugs: but glad to hear you gave em hell :thumbup:

OMG! :hi: Tui!! How are you feeling, I can't believe how far along you are already!!!

Morning ladies. Thanks forthe kind words. Day 3 no af no vag cramps tthat i usually get or anything. Dtd last night and shestill didnt come lol

Tui :hi: I've missed you!! How are you? Everything going well? There is a graduate thread for the lovely ladies who get their BFP's that you should totally join!!!! I believe it's on the first post of this thread :friends:

Hunni :hugs: I'm glad you stuck it to em before you left but sorry to hear about you losing your job. It's times like these that my mantra becomes - Everything happens for a reason. I hope this leads to the best job of your career!!

OMG! :hi: Tui!! How are you feeling, I can't believe how far along you are already!!!

Hi Deal and Twinkie. How are you both?

I'm good here. Getting really excited about my scan on friday, but terrified at the same time. Apart from being tired I have no other symptoms, don't feel pregnant in the slightest, lol. Had a bit of a scare a couple of days ago when I found some light brown blood, but it disappeared again after a couple of hours of tiny spots. Not sure what that was about? Some nice ladies told me they had the same and all was fine so I'm not so terrified now.

I told DH that he has to peak at the screen when the tech is doing his measurements and tell me he can see a baby, and not a cyst or phantom baby! They never let you look straight away do they?

Tui - they always had the screen turned towards me with ultrasounds before even starting the scan. I don't know if it's different over there but I imagine they will let you look right away! Can't wait to see a scan pic!

Oh ok, that's good. Some film clips I've seen have them doing their measurements before letting parents look. Always thought that was a bit cruel! Maybe I've seen to much drama tv.

Wow. Amazing how fast first tried goes!! So happy for you pregnant ladies.. And just a bit jealous :haha:

Haha Tui well at emergency scans they usually don't let you look at all. When I had one in November I wasn't told anything by the technician. She did the scan. Left. The doctor had to talk to me about it. It is definitely cruel! But with normal scheduled scans it's different.

canadabear - you'll be in first tri soon enough :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->