June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

:hugs:Despie, pinkgeek, dan-o, goddess25
i went stalking

MeganS0326 and Xanth still up in the air?

ColtinEric has been MIA

Sorry to everyone the witch has come for since my last visit on here

:hugs: and a healthy dose of :dust: for next cycle xxx

Wow what an amazing month for us....just incredible

Bonnie no problems with the stalking.....;)

AF arrived on Tuesday 6-7 days late....Am missing July as I am moving house early August and don't want the possibility of early pregnancy while lifting heavy boxes around.

Good luck to you all next month...fingers crossed just as many of you get your BFPs.

Bonnie no problems with the stalking.....;)

AF arrived on Tuesday 6-7 days late....Am missing July as I am moving house early August and don't want the possibility of early pregnancy while lifting heavy boxes around.

Good luck to you all next month...fingers crossed just as many of you get your BFPs.

good luck with the move and your next try in August!

(almost) final statistics......

45 ladies testing
13 got :bfp: 29%
3 had :angel: 7%
32 of us caught the :witch: 71%
2 are still unknown status :shrug:
(ColtinEric & MeganS0326)

That is almost 25% sticky beans! One quarter of us this month!
What a turnout!

Good luck to those with :bfp: may you all have a H&H 9 months!
For those of us moving on....may July bring us lots of :dust:
Thanks for a great month everyone!

To those of you who have had chemical pregnancies/early miscarriages, how long after did it take for you to start feeling ok again?

I was fine for a couple weeks (some tears here and there) but took a hit when my OH said he realized he wasn't ready to be a dad. We were both initially excited and ready for the prospect (I thought) but hadn't made a firm decision to definitely have a child,) After my mc, I thought if I gave him some time, he might come around since he was so excited when I ended up pregnant even though we weren't actively trying or preventing that month....and I know some of my anxiety/sadness of the past 2 weeks was in feeling like I didn't have control since I was just waiting for him. In the past week though I have gotten so depressed and struggle to pull myself out of it in the moments I'm there. Then a couple hours later, I'm fine, going about my day as usual. And then again when I least expect it, the sadness hits me again. We had our share of issue but this put a strain on it all and today he ended our relationship. So I'm just trying to figure out moving forward...

I'm so, so sorry Myra :hugs:

I've recently had a MC at 6 weeks and how you describe your feelings sounds very normal. I had been the same, functioning ok and then suddenly for no reason at all I would hit rock bottom again.

It's been a few months for me now and generally I'm feeling better. The sense of sadness doesn't completely go away but the sense of being desperately sad does if that makes sense?
I even coped without crying when another mum at toddler group announced her pregnancy after a 12 week scan and her due date was the same as mine would of been. Yes, I felt a pang but I could be happy for her and didn't feel about to break down (even later behind closed doors) when I never could have held it together a month ago.
Just give yourself time and be kind to yourself and I'm sure you'll achieve your dream one day :hugs:
I'm sorry about your relationship ending and I hope you're ok with that happening too x

Myra and starlight ,I am so sorry for your losses and I hope u both feel better soon ,the pain of losing a baby never goes away but you learn to live again but in a different way ,love and prayers for you both ladies ,and virtual hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Myra both my miscarriages were early about 6w and I would say that what you are feeling is normal. :hugs:

I am so sorry that your partner ended your relationship at this difficult time..concentrate on yourself and take the time that you need to grieve both your losses...

myra so sorry to hear about how you feeling and whats happened with your miscarriage and your subsequent relationship break up. i cant profess to be able to imagine what you are going through but just wanted to send my wishes on to you and anyone else who has gone though or are going through a similar thing! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->