June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

I'm out for this month. Onto the July thread. Good luck to those who are still in the running x

ColtinEric
44andHoping
pinkgeek
MeganS0326
joanne40
More4mom

hoping no news is good news!
I may have to do some stalking soon!

That's me out too for June testing. did a test this am which was negative and have now started spotting so expecting full flow af tomorrow :nope:

I'm out. :cry: CD1 for me today. This will be cycle 17. Devastated... :cry:

I'm out.... Will rest for 1 cycle and will be on IVF in August....

Hope you ladies will get your deserve BFP end of June and July! :)

I am out too.....again :growlmad:
onto month 9 for me, beginning to lose hope, felt really positive this month too.
Jo xx

:hugs: to those of you the witch got!

I'm going to be taking a break for a bit, so I won't be around here much but know that I'm sending you all lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

and I hope that when I do come back around again to find that ALL of you have gotten your BFPs!!

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and kind words...it has meant more than I can express & has helped make a challenging time that much smoother.

:flower:

I am out too.....again :growlmad:
onto month 9 for me, beginning to lose hope, felt really positive this month too.
Jo xx

:hugs::hugs: I hear yah!! I felt more positive this month than any other. That was my 16th cycle. Now in on #17. Here's hoping for July BPF's!!! :thumbup:

:hugs: to those of you the witch got!

I'm going to be taking a break for a bit, so I won't be around here much but know that I'm sending you all lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

and I hope that when I do come back around again to find that ALL of you have gotten your BFPs!!

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and kind words...it has meant more than I can express & has helped make a challenging time that much smoother.

:flower:

Thanks Myra!! :hugs: Totally understandable!! All the best to you, check in when you can! We'd all love to know how you are doing!! :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations to all those with BFPs! Fingers crossed for those that haven't!!

Hi ladies. Just a quick update for me. I know I didn't announce it but I got my BFP on June 10 only to find out today that my hcg is falling. They were monitoring me quite closely and it was rising slower than normal. They said I can expect to mc in the next few days. Good luck to all those still waiting to test and sorry to all those that the witch got. Onwards and upwards ladies we will get there eventually.

Hi ladies. Just a quick update for me. I know I didn't announce it but I got my BFP on June 10 only to find out today that my hcg is falling. They were monitoring me quite closely and it was rising slower than normal. They said I can expect to mc in the next few days. Good luck to all those still waiting to test and sorry to all those that the witch got. Onwards and upwards ladies we will get there eventually.

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to go through that. and yes, we will all eventually get there! :hugs:

O no huni I am so sorry :cry::cry:,massive cyber hugs ,love and prayers,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So very sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"