June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

I'm out. :cry: CD1 for me today. This will be cycle 17. Devastated... :cry:

I'm out.... Will rest for 1 cycle and will be on IVF in August....

Hope you ladies will get your deserve BFP end of June and July! :)

I am out too.....again :growlmad:
onto month 9 for me, beginning to lose hope, felt really positive this month too.
Jo xx

mom-ccdd-joanne----:hugs:

MG-so sorry hun Xxx:hugs::flow:

Despie-chin up and hang in there-your only 9DPO..its still early...i know its easier said than done though:hugs:

Its CD30 for me today...2 days late but have a BFN from this morning. Will update when something happens. I am sure AF is on the way! I should be about 11-12dpo so there should be a + if I was.

Hi ladies. Just a quick update for me. I know I didn't announce it but I got my BFP on June 10 only to find out today that my hcg is falling. They were monitoring me quite closely and it was rising slower than normal. They said I can expect to mc in the next few days. Good luck to all those still waiting to test and sorry to all those that the witch got. Onwards and upwards ladies we will get there eventually.

so sorry marathon and yes you will get there eventually, we all will! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok ladies---can we sqweek out a BFP or two here at the end of the month?
fx'd crossed for you!

Am testing again tomorrow but not really holding out much hope ,don't really know if I can do it again next month :nope::cry::hugs::hugs:

I havent been on the board at all lately ,,,,just wanted to update & let you know AF came for me (which I pretty much knew was gonna happen) June 12th.

Bonnie I just saw the bloody :witch: came for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And more :hugs: for everyone one else whoe's dreams never came true for June.

I do see a lot of +'s though! CONGRAT'S to all who were fortunate enough to get those!! :flower:

Oh no :nope: Is this a definate marathon or could there still be some hope left?? Massive :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies. Just a quick update for me. I know I didn't announce it but I got my BFP on June 10 only to find out today that my hcg is falling. They were monitoring me quite closely and it was rising slower than normal. They said I can expect to mc in the next few days. Good luck to all those still waiting to test and sorry to all those that the witch got. Onwards and upwards ladies we will get there eventually.

Oh no :nope: Is this a definate marathon or could there still be some hope left?? Massive :hugs::hugs:

HI 44:hugs: Yes I started bleeding yesterday and it just seems like a heavy af. I was only about 6 weeks so it was early but not any less painful nonetheless. I am relieved it will be over soon and looking forward to trying again. I do feel somewhat encouraged that I did get pregnant. Thanks for your post:hugs:

:hugs: Marathongirl

Early MC doesn't make it any less emotionally painful. I'm sorry for your loss but pleased that you are able to see the positive in the situation.

You can conceive, you have conceived and you will conceive again.

Hoping for a sticky bean for you next time xx

Am testing again tomorrow but not really holding out much hope ,don't really know if I can do it again next month :nope::cry::hugs::hugs:

Ahhhh Desp I know it's so hard I went to a wedding abroad this weekend and just got back...found out 2 friends are preggers with their first and I was delighted yet so desperately gutted at the same time..it feels like everywhere I go someone there is a lady with a bump, I don't see this circle of friends very often as we are all living in various countries and was so hoping to turn up with my own announcement that it really got me down, especially if I had not MCd I would have been sporting a 6 mth bump...

Well anyway I downed a few wines, shook my booty at the reception and am home thinking so it wasn't this month but it will be another...we WILL get our BFPs...please don't give up we are here to rejoice in the good news and sympathise and console in the bad but we have to believe it will happen to us.

Stay strong...

So sorry to all others the witch caught...:hugs:

Ladies hang in there.
Im sorry I haven't been around as much. Been so busy with dd graduation and falling behind on my schoolwork. But I am constantly lurking and still hoping for one last (at least) BFP!:dust:

Ahhhh Desp I know it's so hard I went to a wedding abroad this weekend and just got back...found out 2 friends are preggers with their first and I was delighted yet so desperately gutted at the same time..it feels like everywhere I go someone there is a lady with a bump, I don't see this circle of friends very often as we are all living in various countries and was so hoping to turn up with my own announcement that it really got me down, especially if I had not MCd I would have been sporting a 6 mth bump...

Well anyway I downed a few wines, shook my booty at the reception and am home thinking so it wasn't this month but it will be another...we WILL get our BFPs...please don't give up we are here to rejoice in the good news and sympathise and console in the bad but we have to believe it will happen to us.

Stay strong...

Thanks so much sweetheart,let's hope we all do get our bfps and soon ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stay strong...

i know how you feel, i went into work today and feel like i got kicked in the stomach when one of the girls in my team announced shes pregnant she caught on 1st time trying (apparently she did with her 1st too!) happy for her, but cant help thinking why not me and why does it appear to be so easy for some people and so difficult for the rest of us! thats the 4th person recently, when will it be my turn? so now i have to go into work every day sit next to this person and listen to all the baby talk, all the people fussing over her and eventually watch her stomach grow as her baby grows. i was so sure i would fall on this month and would have been only 1 week behind her if i had done **sigh** ok so i pick myself up and carry on!!! **plaster smile back on my face**

Stay strong...

i know how you feel, i went into work today and feel like i got kicked in the stomach when one of the girls in my team announced shes pregnant she caught on 1st time trying (apparently she did with her 1st too!) happy for her, but cant help thinking why not me and why does it appear to be so easy for some people and so difficult for the rest of us! thats the 4th person recently, when will it be my turn? so now i have to go into work every day sit next to this person and listen to all the baby talk, all the people fussing over her and eventually watch her stomach grow as her baby grows. i was so sure i would fall on this month and would have been only 1 week behind her if i had done **sigh** ok so i pick myself up and carry on!!! **plaster smile back on my face**

O sweetheart ,that really sucks ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stay strong...

Sorry- that really sucks!!
I too can understand how that feels. At my last day of school before we went on Summer vacation, at an all staff meeting our Headmaster was announcing congratulations for events coming up...weddings, pregnancies, etc. There are 3 women now pregnant (2 I knew of). I was happy for them and gave myself a self-pitying moment...but I know it will happen in time.

While life feels a bit more overwhelming since taking a break from ttc to deal with other issues, at least I've noticed I'm not staring so jealously at other pregnant women. No doubt that will probably return when I get back to ttc, but it's at least a nice respite for now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->