Junebug_CJ's birth story!!!

She's absolutely beautiful, CJ. Congratulations!

And June 2nd is a great day to be born (I should know, it's my bday too!).

Wow that was an emotional rollercoaster!!!! Not much to say on it, except well done you for everything, she is beautiful xxxx
Very proud of you for doing do well xxx
Me next xxxx

Hey hon, not the ideal birth experience but the outcome was fantastic, Zoelle is beatuiful and you did so well :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats Chantal!
She's beautiful!
And I can vouch for elective sections being great!!!
Hope you're recovering well!

Massive congratulations!
And so glad that the patch worked, that headache is no fun at all :)
Zoelle is beautiful.

Cat
xxx

Aww hun you had a rough time of it, hope you are recovering well, little Zoelle is just perfect, congrats! :hugs:

Definately a crazy labor...and of course, you knew your body from the beginning. But, that's all done :) And now you have a gorgeous baby girl in your arms. congrats again!

congrats she's so gorgeous! You must be so proud.

Congratulations Chantal :cloud9:

It definitely wasn't the perfect labour I hoped you would have, but I am so thrilled that you finally have Zoelle here in your arms. She is beautiful and perfect, and although you had a very uncertain first trimester and traumatic time getting her here safely, I am sure you will agree she is worth it all!

I did laugh that your waters broke as you finished her coming home outfit, perfect timing! :lol: And I laughed that you went to work for one hour before admitting yourself, definitely the CJ we all know and love lol!

xxx

massive congrats and well done. very touching but worth every bit of it. congrats again

Hi CJ

I am so glad your little girl is here. I had an almost identical labour with the big exception of no C-sec at the end (I was 20 min from one). Boy do I sympathize with the ordeal (heart rate, no anesthesiologist available, etc).

But we are now in the baby club, I am so happy for you and ta belle bebe :kiss:

Congratulations! Sorry to hear you had a difificult time but all worth it in the end x

Hey - I just got around to reading your birth story. Im glad you and Z are both ok!!! Shes beautiful!

Typical CJ, doing an hours work before booking in to have a baby! Congratulations my love, I'm sorry it wasn't straight forward, but as you say, you gave it all you could.

Your little princess is absolutely beautiful! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->