Just a bit of fun!

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
Thought I'd just start a post as I'm heading nearer to the end of the first trimester(just under 3 weeks to go:happydance: ) of what craving, aversions, and oddities people are having!
Even if your aversion it's everything, just add it in.

For me it's been:

Aversions:
Orange squash, I physically can't drink it and pre pregnancy it was all I drank. 2+ litres a day
Chocolate, I just don't fancy it... And I'm usual a self confessed chocoholic

Cravings:
I don't so much have cravings, but definitely food I'm drawn too.
Wraps, if it can be put in a wrap and be toasted it's going in a wrap and being toasted:haha: I've had fish fingers wrap, cheese wraps, cucumber wraps and it has to be toasted lol.
Water/blackcurrant squash, both things I didn't drink pre pregnancy
Sour sweets, I have none right now and I want some!!!
Garlic bread, I have been eating a whole garlic Baguette as a meal:blush:
Sour cream and tomato salsa, see below:haha:

My odd kind of thing that I've been eating is cheese, sour cream and salsa all mixed together in bowl. Definitely not the oddest thing a pregnant women has eaten, but my family thought it was pretty strange!

Now tell me yours!!

Lol cheese sour cream salsa in a bowl.... Something I would do ��
Only craving so far is eggs. Specifically egg salad sandwiches.
Aversion are anything sweet and onions. I miss chocolate so much.

Eggs are completely off the menu for me! Molly can have my share. I don't really want to handle any meat but it's OK if somebody else made it. (????)

Bbbb, Have you ever had queso dip? It's the only good use for American cheese, in my opinion. Here's a recipe using ingredients you could probably get more easily:

https://www.recipetineats.com/queso-dip-mexican-cheese-dip/

Here in Texas, we love our queso. There's a version called Bob Armstrong dip that adds taco seasoned ground beef, a scoop of guacamole, and a scoop of sour cream.

https://www.homesicktexan.com/2014/01/bob-armstrong-dip-queso-recipe.html

I guess it's pretty obvious that my biggest craving has been CHEESE.

Ahhh now im hungry seeing all the posts! Im also on the last stretch towards 12 week mark.

Hmm. Can't stand curry. Anything remotely close to the smell and im gagging. Craving stupid things like last night was toasted cheese and tomato. Omg i thought i was having an O #blush

Interesting that cheese is a big one for us all. Yumm-o!

I can't stand meat right now... Like the sight or smell has me full on projectile vomitting. However I am loving/craving fruit as well as tortilla chips and salsa!! Mmmm

I have never tried queso but it looks aaaaaamazing!
It is strange that all our cravings/aversions are similar in one way or another, I wonder what gender we all end up having!

I can’t get enough of burritos or fajitas or nachos with cheese and salsa and have had tomatoes on toast for breakfast like almost every day haha! I’ve gone off sweets and chocolate stuff but I’m having two so I’ll be interested if their the same sex or what not xx

My newest craving is purple plums. At last something healthy! :flower:

I can't stand much of anything right lately. Nothing is appealing. The only thing I craved was movie theatre popcorn.

The only thing I'm consistently able to choke down is garlic bread
I'm craving anything cherry flavored, but it doesn't do well when I actually try to eat it lol

I'm usually vegan, so I'm interested to see if my cravings occur for any food I don't eat!

The only thing I'm consistently able to choke down is garlic bread
I'm craving anything cherry flavored, but it doesn't do well when I actually try to eat it lol

I'm usually vegan, so I'm interested to see if my cravings occur for any food I don't eat!

That will be interesting, I have seen before vegetarians craving meat while pregnant!

Cravings
Dairy products
V8 Juice
Tomatoes

My cravings always seem to be the same. Aversions.. not really having them yet. Depends, though. We don't usually hit fast food, but have been on the road a lot and Burger King sounds so gross and both times we hit it my appetite was gone instantly. Maybe I should visit more often! :haha: Now if we hit a place that has like a grilled chicken sandwich those sound good. I just don't want fried and fatty, I guess.

Um.. sour cream and salsa actually sounds good. I usually do a sour cream and salsa in my taco salads. They just compliment each other!

Cravings
- Cheese (Everything!)
- Bread
- Meat
- Anything salty
- Milk
- Loooads of water

Aversions
- Coffee (My old best friend!)
- Eggs
- Anything too sweet

I basically eat anything I wouldn't pre-pregnancy and avoid everything I did! :haha:

Old wives tales would say I have a boy on board!

I've noticed dairy is giving me heartburn and anything too sweet leaves a bad taste in my mouth all day!

Luna I think a lot of people go opposite in pregnancy. I loved McDonald's breakfast before my first, during pregnancy I couldn't even smell it. Now I'm older I don't eat it as much so it doesn't become an aversion:haha:

Alijo, what is V8 juice?

I can't stand much of anything right lately. Nothing is appealing. The only thing I craved was movie theatre popcorn.

Having to actually go to the movie theatre? Or is it a type you can buy in the supermarket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->