Just a bit of fun!

I can’t get enough of burritos or fajitas or nachos with cheese and salsa and have had tomatoes on toast for breakfast like almost every day haha! I’ve gone off sweets and chocolate stuff but I’m having two so I’ll be interested if their the same sex or what not xx

Do you know if they are identical or not?

Gosh im also eating everything i didnt before getting pg. This is craziness.

My latest is French Onion soup, and peanut butter, not at the same time! Also I don't seem to like raw tomatoes, which is a shame, as I've missed the height of garden fresh tomato season with no interest.

I think I want spaghetti with meat sauce tonight. :)

I'm barely eating any meat still, and definitely don't want to touch it or cook it. Luckily I have some spaghetti sauce in the deep freeze!

V-8 is like tomato juice but it's got 7 other vegetables in it. I personally only drink the stuff when there's vodka in it. :haha:

I can't stand much of anything right lately. Nothing is appealing. The only thing I craved was movie theatre popcorn.

Having to actually go to the movie theatre? Or is it a type you can buy in the supermarket?

My husband actually went to the movie theatre and got some for me. It was all I ate for like 2 days. lol I haven't actually seen a movie in a theatre in years though.

I can’t get enough of burritos or fajitas or nachos with cheese and salsa and have had tomatoes on toast for breakfast like almost every day haha! I’ve gone off sweets and chocolate stuff but I’m having two so I’ll be interested if their the same sex or what not xx

Do you know if they are identical or not?

As far as I’m aware so far their none identical but I’ll find out at my next scan if they share a placenta or not xx

After reading this thread I'm dying for some mexican food. There is a cancun dip that's queso, seasoned beef, ad pico. Omg I want it soooo bad. I think we are gettin some tonight:happydance:

I've craved mainly protein: nuts, eggs, beef, chicken, fish, etc. Oh and KFCs pickle fried chicken

I'm not fond of oreos, cereal, bagels, or spinach.

My cravings and aversions are quite different from dd. I hated chocolate with her and mainly just wanted fruits or salt n vinegar chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->