Just a few more wks and...

africaqueen

Reaction score
We will be ttc again!!:happydance: i am so scared and excited at the same time. the past 2mths have been very hard but i am ready to ttc again and just pray it wont take forever as iv read that most women take 18mths to conceive again after a ectopic and tube removal... :-0

Anyone else gearing up to ttc again next mth?? its back on the emotional rollercoaster for us but hope i dnt let myself get too worked up this time round xxx

Hey Hun I mc last week at nearly 6 weeks, we had been 'lucky' and fell preg 1st month ttc. Figured you don't stop riding the bike the first time you fall off and have decided to wait for first AF then ttc again. Luckily scan showed I am completely normal gynae wise so can't wait for 1st AF. Like you I am also nervous that it will rake ages to conceive or go wrong again. Good luck x x

I ttc a long time before getting that bfp... 5yrs in total... so was heartbreaking to feel that happiness then lose it :-( i just pray i get pregnant again quickly and that its a sticky bean that makes it to my womb this time around :)

Lots of luck to us all xxx

good luck. sending you lots of:spermy::dust::spermy:your way.

GOOD LUCK!!!! DO try to relax and enjoy all the trying :winkwink:!!!!!!

It will be hard because you will always be thinking the same thing is going to happen. I know thats how I feel. Im convinced that I am never going to have a successful pregnancy!!

Sending lots of :dust: your way!! Fingers crossed for us all!!

XXXX

I am hoping to TTC next month as well! I started to MC Mar 1. We are waiting till I get the first AF then we are going to give it a go. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I think the hardest part is just the waiting for the green light. And to be honest I'm scared of the 2ww as this was a surprise pregnancy and didn't have to go through that.

Thanks ladies.

Hope we all dnt have to wait too long for that BFP :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->