Just a few questions Ladies :)

MommyToBeRach

Reaction score
Well i always knew i was goin to have my Baby early, Something strong has been telling me every since i was 24 weeks pregnant. Id have dreams, People telling me and just this really deep feeling.
I had a 'waters' scare last week and i thought she was coming turns out it was just wee :s duno how that works! Well anyway past week iv been nesting like crazy iv been mopping and vaccuming 8 times a day and if i find something out of place i need to re do it all. Iv even stacked my Fruit up all pretty :S now im too scared to eat it lol.
Sorry for the chattyness! I'll get to the point now.
Woke up this morning with a really heavy feeling in my Lady Area. Now i can actually feel her really low down. Like Twinges above my pubic bone and at the mo i have pressure down low and i can feel little wiggles under my bump.
My Mums told me its the baby getting herself ready. Im pretty sure her foots in my rib as its really uncomfortable.
Im 31 weeks so surely she wouldn't come yet?
x

no not yet... it sounds like she hasnt engaged yet either if her feet are under ur bump.

I am no expert but babies come when they are ready.. I arrived at 27.5 weeks (I am a triplet though). If you have concerns I would call your midwife.

My baby's been head down and low since 31ish weeks as well. She's still there and giving me a very heavy and uncomfy feeling down there.

I had a massive nesting moment around 25-32 weeks as well, but trust me, that's all gone now as I'm just too tired to actually get anything done ;).

As long as you don't get contractions or anything there's really no reason for your baby to come early and you'll be waiting a while longer yet!

Her feet are up my ribs not below my bump.

Im just getting tightenings thats all but i think thats just braxon hicks as there not sore.
Im just abit wearing as this is my first and i know nothing what to expect lol!

So really this is all normal?

I am now 32 weeks and feel the same as you - but I also keep getting painful braxton hicks 3 times a day sometimes more. I don't think they are comming yet :) if they were to come this early they would have to stay in hospital in an incubater until they were around 5/6 weeks old because no baby is fully developed until you hit 37 weeks in pregnancy xx

most 1st time mums start to engage early. But any concerns call your midwife x

if her feet are still up in your ribs i doubt she is ready to come yet when my baby whent head down at about 34 weeks i was sooooo uncomfy down there was unreal felt like some one had kicked me in my lady bits and got cramp in pelvis etc all the time
if you are concerned maybee call your comunity midwife they may see youin surgery or just pop in to see you and feel your belly thats all they would need ot do to see if they think labour could be iminent and see how far bubs down etc x

i've been feeling like this for a day or 2 now, had a waters scare at 18 weeks that turned out to be very watery and plentiful cervical fluid :blush: i also had a false alarm at 23weeks, i was' contracting' (they weren't particularly strong but were sharp) every 7 mins they were only lasting 15-20 seconds tho but still an ambulance job all the same.

I can understand your worry or concern about pre-term labour after scares like that u do end up on edge somewhat for the entire of the pregnancy.

I know i'm not going to 40weeks anyway, i'm being induced early due to being high risk of the placenta deteriorating early.

It all sounds pretty normal, baby maybe on the way down into your pelvis and the twinges r probably babys head pressing on nerves, tendons, your pubic bone etc its not pleasant but u will get used to it and may develop an elegant duck like waddle when u walk. I still felt feet in my ribs when i was fully engaged because my daughter has very long legs and i have a short body for such a lanky person, it wasnt as sore but i'd feel the odd prod under the rib cage. Keep an eye on it by all means and if u really r in discomfort or pain then get it checked to be sure.

Sounds like the start of SPD, the pressure you are feeling down below is usually felt in the pelvic area. You still have a bit to go yet, normally 1st babies are a little late and if you feel baby in your ribs sounds like bump hasn't dropped yet so think you shouldn't have anything to worry about:thumbup:

I had the same feeling all way through pregnancy, like a gut instinct that baby would be early, unfortunately I'm due tomorrow and lil one still ain't here lol!!

Good luck x

Saying that (my above comment!) I have just gone for a wee and have lost my plus which I have just posted advice about.........so now i dont know!

Thank you Ladies!
I feel more relaxed now. Iv no idea wat id do without babyandbump.
xxx

Oooo tiggerpony!! Please keep us informed and good luck.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->