Just a little something to make u all smile and giggle;)

XD The heartburn one ugh I had that comment or similar every freakin pregnancy. Guess what my daughter had the most hair and it was barely covering her head X'D She had almost nothing. My son had nothing but a few fuzz. And this one, well I started heartburn earlier pretty sure she'll be just as little hair as her sister or brother X'D I can't see her coming out with a lot.

I enjoyed these, thanks <3

XD The heartburn one ugh I had that comment or similar every freakin pregnancy. Guess what my daughter had the most hair and it was barely covering her head X'D She had almost nothing. My son had nothing but a few fuzz. And this one, well I started heartburn earlier pretty sure she'll be just as little hair as her sister or brother X'D I can't see her coming out with a lot.

I enjoyed these, thanks <3

Haha glad u liked them hon. I had terrible Heartburn with DD and acid reflux and I thought omg I'm gonna give birth to a yeti lol. She was born with only a little bit of hair but a hairy baby at all. You have to laugh at these funny old wives tales hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->