just a queary how often do you all have sexual intercourse

We usually had it 3-4 times a week before i got pregnant but during my last pregnancy we couldn't have sex cos i was in soooo much pain (went without it probably 3 months)

I'll be happy to have it twice a week especially with a newborn an active toddler, all i wanna do is snuggle up and sleep x

Daily...Even when I am pg, LOL. Yup, we are addicted to each other, LOL. :happydance:

We go through stages sometimes twice a day and sometimes nothing for two months, we've been together almost 5 years. Sometimes I think we need to make more effort but we are happy and have a great rationship. Sex isn't the be all and end all in our relationship.

He works 4 days a week, 7am - 7pm. When he comes home, we're both usually exhausted (me from looking after 4 kids, and him from working) so we pack the kids off to bed after they've seen him then we usually just watch films while we eat.

The night usually ends with me falling asleep on the couch then he wakes me up to go to bed.

So we find it hard to find the spare time, but we usually find some. We probably do it about 1 or 2 times a week. We did it twice last week but the week before we did it once. It really does change from week to week..

This sounds like us! We dont have any kids yet but I work 8-6:30 as a nanny so am busy with children/household duties all day.,im out of the house at 7:15 and back just after 7 in the evening. I fall asleep on the sofa almost every night lol. Looking after Kids is HARD WORK.

op how old are your children,dows your husband realise how much energy it takes to run a household and take care of 4 kids all day?

I replied earlier that we do it 3-4 times a week but if ive had a rwally exhausting week (usually school holidays) the weekend arrives before I know it and its been a week since we have dtd.

probably on average about once a week, depends though as he likes a night time romp where as im a morning romp kinda person so we quite often clash im to tired at night, hes running late in the monring or LO is up at silly o clock.

Not enough. :haha:

Ditto :haha:

I don't live with my OH so only get sex with he visits or I visit him but he's been so busy lately that it has only been a couple times in the last month. I'd want it every day if I could do but we haven't been together that long, only since the summer, I've found in relationships in the past that after the first year my sex drive diminishes a lot.

We do make time for ourselfs we usually go out on a Saturday night together

It's mad but he thinks that I don't care for him anymore but I love him loads but I just don't have a very high sex drive I can't help that

When I'm pregnany? None! When I'm not? Once a week. I have difficultly with sex due to scaring so it hurts, but I still what to feel connected to him in that way, sometimes we do it several times a week but mostly recently it was just once.

I certainly wouldn't call your husband a sex freak, I think it sounds like a normal sex drive to want it once or twice a week. I've with it hurting I want it.

You can take vitamins and herbs to increase sex drive. Going by the poll here once a month (only 12 times a year? ) seems to be unusal.

We go through phases & it depends on my work & his work. On average I would 3x a week. Sometimes it's once a week, sometimes it's twice a day.

We have been together nearly 6 years.

Varies a lot. We've been together nearly 9 years. Before baby as much as we possibly could now 1 a week but more likely once a fortnight. I can't be bothered and it drives hubby up the wall!

2/3 times a week depending on our shifts.
I think its hard when one person wants it & the other doesn't!

I'm totally off sex at the moment and we do it every 2 weeks or so.. usually it's twice a week. I'm just not feeling it lately :shrug:

It depends for us really, what mood we're in ect. Sometimes I'm so stressed from work that I just want to sleep! On average id say 3-4 times a week x

So many different opinions related to sex. I really don't think anyone on here should be judged :nope:
Sex is very important in a relationship or marriage but it's a two way commitment.
Some people love sex to the point they do it everyday many times others do it every other day to nothing at all but as long as both husband and wife are happy then it should be ok..
Having a baby really changes a women, her body, her emotions, her whole mind, there's so much pregnancy can change..
Maybe I'm wrong to say but men sometimes don't understand even though they tell you they do. A man doesn't go through the physical side of pregnancy or after birth, I BET IF A MAN HAD TO GO THROUGH WHAT A WOMEN DOES PREGNANCY, BIRTH, AFTER BIRTH, THEYD NEVER THINK OR WANT SEX AGAIN!!! That is my personal opinion..

I have 4 children 12-9-3- 13 weeker and my sex drive is 0 I'm a mess and I'm so scared to try just yet.my husband try's everyday but he accepts he has to wait :happydance:
Before my boys it was constant sex but after each one it got less. There is other ways to enjoy each other till your both ready to try intercourse..

Sorry for ranting on but, good on those that love sex I hope it continues and those that are struggling take your time it's not the end of the world!!! If you have a strong marriage / relationship then you can survive a couple of days sex or no sex.
Good luck everyone :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

everyday or every other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"