just a queary how often do you all have sexual intercourse

about 3 times a week, used to be around 4 times a day before we had kids

hmmm well lucky most of time to do it a few times a month but then there can be times we do it nearly every day.

Sex doesnt bother me and it happens when it happens. I am more happy spending time with oh and cuddles together.

Hardly ever! Doesn't seem like DH or I have the energy to initiate anything. Maybe once every 5-6 weeks - can easily go longer though :(

Once or twice a week at the moment. Was daily before the baby though.

Usually about 3-4 times a week but lately just whenever we get the chance.

Roughly 5 times a week, we tend to have a night or two off every week but generally most nights. We went through a phase of only having sex every couple of weeks but we both decided to make more of an effort, we spiced things up a bit and in time the more sex we had the more we wanted it.

I've been single for over 3 and a half years now (by choice) so never, but when I was with LOs dad usually every day at least once a day our record was 12 times in one day :blush:, but I think if we had been together for 20 years it probably would've been a couple times a week.

I have a friend who's been with her OH for 5 years, has two young kids and she told me they still have sex most days, I guess everyone's different

I would find it boring and sore for every day lol

Not very often at all. We both work shifts and do all our own childcare and I mostly sleep with LO is his room.
Neither of us have the energy, but we are both fine with this, therefore it is not an issue.

We are a strong, tight family unit.

So long as both parties are accepting and happy then each to their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->