Just a quick intro :)

Toffee.Apple

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new here so just wanted to do a quick intro before just jumping into thread's already introduced myself on the intro board and Trying to conceive after a loss.

I am 25, Married to Mr T.A (28) Since June 2013, We live in Dorset, but Hubby works in London so often alone and posting on forums lots.
Was lucky enough to fall pregnant by Aug 2013, Sadly lost our little boy (Jack) In December at 19 +1.
My AF's have been pretty confusing since our loss, and so not really sure where I am in my cycles atm, I should of been 6dpo last week but randomly started bleeding and have continued for 5 day's now.
I temp because of previous PCOS and wasn't sure I was ovulating.
I am a big advocate for Inositol (Vitamin b6) It kicked started my ovulation (I think) Previously Not trying but not preventing for 3 year's and then started taking it in July 2013 and BFP by the end of Aug.

I am also a user on Mumdrum, but it's slowly dying so thought I would have a look for a new site to use I was ChocolateCupcake on there for anyone else who is on there !

Sorry it's turned into an essay haha!
Looking forward too getting stuck in !

welcome to bnb hun. hope you stay
bnb is the only forum i have been posting on and i love it and the community so much knowledge and suport. hope you find it as helpful as i do

Thank you for the welcome :)!
I am likely too stay it seem's like a lovely forum :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->