Just about to do test after mc

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've just moved over to the this thread after needing to move off the miscarriage thread. I'm still not over it but although we had decided that this was the end (IVF at 40), we're still not quite giving up.
Now we're back to TTC, where do I start?! Going to do a preg test tomorrow to see if my hormones are back down, but then what? How do I find out what my cycle will be like? I've got a panicky feeling now, that we're going to live our lives without children. Any advice much appreciated.
x

So sorry for your loss.

You could try OPKs to see when you are Oing, that might give you some idea of where you are in your cycle. I'm not sure all of what you have tried. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

Lots of baby dust to you!

Thanks for your reply!
I'm a bit worried now as after we :sex: the other night I bled again the next day although I thought it was all over. Maybe I should check with doc first. He didn't forbid anything, but just told us that we wouldn't feel like it for a couple of weeks. How wrong he was!

Hun after my miscarriage i stopped bleeding on sunday so me and my OH bedded but I started bleeding the next day and it has only stopped my tuesday. When did u miscarry? U might still just have a bit of blood left

I'm sure you are fine...BDing probably just jostled things around and you may have gotten a bit of spotting. As long as you are not heavily bleeding and the spotting has discontinued it should be fine. Did you get a scan after your M/C to make sure all the tissue was gone?

I'm glad you are not giving up...I've had the same visions as you about never being a mom :( but I'm not ready to give in just yet.

Hang in there! :hugs:

:hugs: Don't worry Hun its probably the BDing as everyone else has said,
I was like you - I didn't have a clue how to find out what my cycles were going to be like so I bought lots of OPK's and a saliva ovulation test and started using them both daily (only got the saliva test this week though). I finally got a + OPK and saliva test reading this week :happydance:
I'm glad to hear you're not giving in :flow:

Yes, Grandbleu, the ERPC was done with ultrasound - however (TMI coming up...) I still miscarried quite noticeably afterwards...just spotting now though so I guess it's okay. It's 9 days since ERPC and they think poor Ben left us several weeks before. I've bought a clearblue FM but am going away for 2 weeks with OH anyway so no good this cycle unless we get lucky before Saturday, whatever happens. Pregnancy test negative - what a weird feeling to be glad of that...
Fooled heart, happy for your reading! Yay! and baby dust to you.
It does make you feel better, getting encouragment from you guys in the same situation. Many thanks and lots of luck to us!
PS first day without :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->