Just arrived in 3rd Tri, still feeling good - how is it over here?

digs

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi All,

First day in 3rd Tri how is everyone?

Trying to concieve:

We have had 3 m/c all fairly early on, I have a lap and dye, with tubular surgery and a large cyst removed. I ended up with an infection which put the whole thing at risk, unfortunatley from the hosptial. Was very very unwell. We were told I would need clomid to concieve but after the truma of the op we decided my body needed a break. 2 days before our appointment to get chlomid 6 months later I discovered I was pregnant. I knew this time was different and instead of being scared I let excitement take over! I was right .......here we are in 3rd tri

Pregancy so far:

Been great easy first tri no sickness, 2nd tri easy although last week I started fainting and still struggling to put weight on. On iron and a higher protein diet now so feel much better. Loving pregger yoga and find it really helps. Our bean has measured small since our first 20 week scan, but as daddy was small and the baby seems plenty active they are happy to leave us be. Can't wait to meet little bean now, just can't wait.

Booked for a home birth:

I knew I wanted a home birth before I even got pregnant. I have white coat symdrome and panic in hospital. Hubby is fully supportive and even excited about being very involved in the birth.

Anyone have any tips on acid intergestion? I have gaviscon but it works for barely an hour and nearly makes me sick every time I take it, tried eating little and often, sleeping propped up (I say sleeping - I didn't sleep at all)

Sorry for myu ramblings but that is the history of it all!!!

Good luck everyone xx

Hiya and welcome to 1st tri :happydance::happydance:. Hope you have a happy and smooth 3rd tri. Have you tried milk for your heartburn? Ive tried all other remedies, buts thats all that works for me :shrug:. xx

Welcome over!!! I found 3rd tri scary at first but all the girls are fab!!! If you're due in March get yourself over to "March Lambs thread" And leave your details. (due date and what team your on!) and you'll get added to the list!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->