Just ate out of date crisps :/

Pandasnax

Reaction score
This is probably just me over reacting but I juat realised a ate a packet of crisps that went out of date on the 30th of nov 2013 ..... im just a little worried that it might cause the baby some harm sounds kinda silly but I just need reassuring lol

You'll be fine.

Crisps are "best before", as opposed to "use by". So probably just going a little stale.

You could eat crisps a year out of date and be just fine!!! They would just taste horrible.

Relax xx

It's ok I accidentally started drinking out of date cup a soup the other week. Best before was sep 2012! Lol. You should be fine x

Hehe I think you'll be ok, I think crisps just go a bit stale past the best before date. I accidentally ate some marmite the other day that is 2 months out of date, it tasted fine so I had no idea! :)

Yep, I agree with the rest of ya. There are so many preservatives in most crisps, I don't think they would ever actually go bad anyway. :p

Yep Best Before means still edible but will gradually lose original flavours/textures etc depending on item. Use by means do not eat after this date :)

Also, they usually take the actual life of a product and cut that in half when putting a use by or best by date on there, just to be safe. The only thing you may have suffered would be crisps that don't taste quite as good as usual :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->