Just back from A&E

Well last Friday both had heartbeats. My husband told me that the doctor said they were a little slow but she only said it in Japanese and she didn't mention it to me or bring it up again so maybe she wasn't too worried. I was found to have a relatively large SCH so that's what caused the bleeding. I'm on bed rest at the moment as so far there hasn't been any more bleeding but I'm always on high alert for it and scared it's going to happen any time now. I have to go back this Friday and I'm scared again (for hearts stopping, SCH getting bigger or something else equally as awful). Don't think the worrying will ever stop.

Well last Friday both had heartbeats. My husband told me that the doctor said they were a little slow but she only said it in Japanese and she didn't mention it to me or bring it up again so maybe she wasn't too worried. I was found to have a relatively large SCH so that's what caused the bleeding. I'm on bed rest at the moment as so far there hasn't been any more bleeding but I'm always on high alert for it and scared it's going to happen any time now. I have to go back this Friday and I'm scared again (for hearts stopping, SCH getting bigger or something else equally as awful). Don't think the worrying will ever stop.

Wow your story just blows my mind, had you not been strong enough and well informed enough to advocate for yourself and your babies you would have unknowingly had an abortion all because of your doctor's hasty decision making. Good for you for trusting yourself and standing up for yourself.

That's super news that there's two heartbeats :happydance:

It's such a worry when things don't go text book, I will definitely be thinking of you and I hope everything goes well on Friday, fingers are firmly crossed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->