Just booked a private scan for monday

BabyHope1978

Reaction score
I am approx 10 weeks today (not sure of exact date as got pregnant straight after an early miscarriage). I have been feelin quite anxious, wanting to check if everything seems ok with the baby, so have just booked a private scan for Monday. Has anyone else on here had a scan at approx 10 weeks - what could I expect to see on the scan at this stage?

Thanks

How did you book a private scan if you dont mind me asking?
My photo is my scan at 9 weeks so it should be a little bit bigger hun :)
I wont have another scan now until my anomally scan at 19/20 weeks but i want one before then at say 12/13 weeks becasue i want some photos but i dont know how to book them privatly?

I just contacted a private hospital not far from me called Spire, and booked one direct there and then. It is £90

have fun, you should see clearly your baby, i had one of my son at 9 weeks and they were my fav photos, he was sucking his thumb and waving lol!

i have a private scan booked for 16 weeks for gender and i cant wait.

Good luck for monday, i had a MC in Jan and know how you feel, was des to get one too for the same sort if time but they didnt have any spaces, so waited for my 12 week one. hence why i get my gender one :D Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->