Just came over from WTT, I think I fit here now!?!

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
Just came over from WTT since I think that I fit here now.Basically we went from using contraception to the pull out method and most people here said that the pull out method was still like preventing. However now we are not preventing at all but not DTD any more either. Although, I always had irregular periods and then after I had DS I had them every 3 weeks, but then I went on the pill for about a week and after that I have not had any sign (not pregnant though). I guess the fact that I am (still) BF'ing may be stopping me ovulating or something.

So am I right in thinking I am not in the NTNP part of the forum?

Welcome to NTNP. It's the wonderful limbo between thinking about babies and trying for one. I do think you belong in WTT! Good luck.

Welcome to NTNP. Your son is adorable. It sounds like you'd fit in better over in WTT since abstaining is the best prevention but you're welcome to stick around with us too! :)

We are not abstaining, we are DTD same as always (DH works shifts so 3 days of of 6 he is out on a night) but when we TTC we have always tried everyday (I have had twi MMC's and my son and each time got pregnant that way in the first month). We are not using any contraception although my periods may or may not return while BF'ing.

I always though that NTNP was not DTD any more or less and not using contraception. If this is not the case surely everyone is either WTT or TTC? I am sorry if I seem really dense but I feel really confused by the term. :huh:

I just read your first post, and I think people were just confused because you said you "weren't DTD any more" and thought you meant that you weren't doing it at all :) I think you meant you weren't increasing the frequency, right :)?

I just read your first post, and I think people were just confused because you said you "weren't DTD any more" and thought you meant that you weren't doing it at all :) I think you meant you weren't increasing the frequency, right :)?

OmiOmen said:
Yes, that is what I meant, lol.

Okay! Yea, I read that to mean that you were abstaining from having sex at all! :) Thanks for clarifying and welcome again to NTNP! :-D

sounds like were in the same boat hun.
HIGHFIVE and hope to see you around NTNP, xxx

Hi Omi :wave:
Sounds like this is just the place for you :)

As to what NTNP really is... I think it means different things to different people.

To me TTC is when you chart, do OPK, check CM, temp, time sex with Ov etc etc...

I consider myself NTNP even though I DTD more frequently now than when we were WTT, because I don't do any of that other stuff.

X

Hey there :) I am currently in the 2WW ntnp, age 36. I have 2 boys ages 16 and 9. Currently I am at CD 16 of 31, been very regular. I am experiencing pain on the sides of my bbs, more so on the right for the past week which is starting to feel now like mild burning. I normally only ache a lot before AF, this is a little bit unusual, but my hormone levels may be changing with age :p I noticed my temp elevated about CD 12...early ov??? Had pains about CD10. Have a great day :)

stick3-2.jpg

still feeling different...actually thought I was kidding myself, not so sure anymore lol. How is this looking...anyone? Pretty early to be doing this, wasn't done with even fmu. Just curious :) I will try a test next week sometime. Take care everyone!!

I can deffo see that line your talking about!

Fingers crossed babe, and if you manage to last till next week before testing again your a stronger woman than I!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->