Just coming over :)

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all, Im just coming over.
Wondering if there is any april group here?

I figure Im just about 3w6d today, got bfp on friday. Good lines and they are geting darker :) Estimated due date is 17th of april :)

We are still in shock. We did not expect this to happen so fast. This is first try for child #3!! We got pg with child #2 in first try too!!

Dont know why, but I am nervus since it happened so fast. Thinking it will fail, I will misscarry. That something is wrong :S I cant wait to have first ultrasound to confirm and just the 12 week scan to check everything.

Any other having trouble with believing, with trusting it? And maby litle bit of guilt over geting pg so fast?

And also wondering if there are any other exspecting in april?

Congratulations! I am due March 22 based on dates, but we had talked before about ttc #3. My BFP happened first cycle too, I couldnt believe it! Definitely on the same page wondering if everything is okay or maybe too good to be true
Anyway, welcome!

Yes there is an April group!! I'll try and find the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...oms-due-2017-all-welcome-23.html#post37623777

Congrats Hun! There is an April group 🔝, like kazy said! Lol!

I'm with you on not believing it. My symptoms have pretty much stopped and now I don't feel pg, other than the lack of AF! We weren't trying - ntnp really, and caught on the 2nd cycle. It's all a bit surreal. DD is 5 and half so I'm nervous/excited for a new baby!

Congrats Hun! There is an April group 🔝, like kazy said! Lol!

I'm with you on not believing it. My symptoms have pretty much stopped and now I don't feel pg, other than the lack of AF! We weren't trying - ntnp really, and caught on the 2nd cycle. It's all a bit surreal. DD is 5 and half so I'm nervous/excited for a new baby!

We were not tracking or using opk. Just kibd of ntnp :)
My boys will be about 5 and 8 by the time this little nugget shows up ;)

These are my tests :D
Oldest on top, newest on bottom :D

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160808_140445_zps5owuflyr.jpg

Wow, that's great progression! I've only taken one test 😳
My DD will be 6 when this one comes along! Hopefully, she will be my little helper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->