Just curious....

jenny0783

Reaction score
What is everyone the most concerned with? I thought it would be fun to put up a poll to see what everyone is concerned with the most.

Now if I can figure it out...lol

Jenny

weight gain and my emotions with me

x

Anxiety/Depression and Weight Gain were my choices

does Pain and Nausea (includes morning sickness) includes birth pain as well?

that is what I fear most, :hissy: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

You haven't got the one that applies to me - how am I going to look after this human being who is totally dependant on me and cannot exist without me? That is what really terrifies me.

You haven't got the one that applies to me - how am I going to look after this human being who is totally dependant on me and cannot exist without me? That is what really terrifies me.

i agree me too---- although i'm terrified of the childbirth as well and not fitting into anything after baby is born ---

I'm afraid of the birth... and afraid that I wont get my sex drive back!!!
So far weight gain has been minimal so i'm not worried about that.

Theres a history of Manic Depression triggered by childbirth in my family, so thats my main concern.. my mum had to give me up when I was very young because of it and Im scared the same will happen to me.

Also Im worried about the weight gain because Ive always worked really hard to keep my figure. But I guess its not the most important. Far more concerned with my baby's wellbeing.

Definitely depression/anxiety and SEX DRIVE. I hope I get it back! lol.

Weight gain isn't a big deal for me, if I gain it and have a healthy baby then that's great, I can lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->