just curious

MrsRice15

Reaction score
(i posted really early in the morning and only got one response -- thank you :) so i thought i would try just one more time )

started using the clear blue advanced ovulation test
and yesterday (monday) i got my solid smiley face which means im at my peak time to have sex to try to have a baby. db and i had sex on saturday (mind you i didnt buy the test until sunday) i know they say the prime time is 2-3 days before you ovulate so there is sperm already in there to meet the egg once it comes down. i can never pinpoint how long my cycle is because in may i had my period for 19 days then one very early in june and then last month it came on the 11th. it has been goofed up since i had a chemical pregnancy in february. so that being said. is it possible to get pregnant if you had sex 2 days before you got the solid/peak smiley face result?

It's certainly possible but I think the best time to BD is the day before you get your positive OPK. But I don't know, there's lots of conflicting advice out there regarding the best time to BD around ovulation. At least you would've had sperm waiting to catch the egg which surely means you're in with a good shot.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->