Just curious...

Jackers0825

Mom of 1; PG w/ #2
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, so please forgive me, but it has been driving me crazy!

Why do girls put their rings or other random objects in their picture of their pregnancy tests? Is there a reason for this? Am I missing something?

I just don't get it lol

It is to help the camera focus so it shows the test in more detail :)

Wow... that totally did not even cross my mind! LOL! Thank you so much for answering! My mind is at ease now, lol, thank you! I thought it was some weird rule here, or to prove that the test is yours... something. Idk. My mind wanders into strange and mysterious places hahaha

I've always wondered this too lol! I just put my test in natural light for a good photo lol

:haha: It took me googling the answer awhile ago before I got it, too. You're not alone.

When I first started TTC #1 I thought it was ladies proving that they were married and not having a baby out of wedlock :rofl: It wasn't until someone posted a blurry photo and someone said to put a ring over the test window to help it focus that I realised, lol. You're not alone haha

I thought that too! But I mostly thought it was a way to prove the test was yours in case people were like, just stealing pics off the Internet or something... why someone would lie about idk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->