Just curious?

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
This is my first cycle off BCP, my son is almost 1 and we plan to actively try in April. But right now we are just doing pull out method and no form of contraceptive. Do you think that it is possible to get pregnant still, I mean I know it is. But have you or know anyone who has. I guess I am just hoping for a little surprise :haha:. We did BD the day before and day after ovulation....I am just curious that's all. Thanks for any replies!

Its definitely possible! Known plenty of people to get pregnant this way.

Good luck! :)

It is definitely possible but would depend on whether you were ovulating or not. I know it can take a few months for your body to release the egg again after the hormones from the pill. Good luck anyway :)

X

It is definitely possible but would depend on whether you were ovulating or not. I know it can take a few months for your body to release the egg again after the hormones from the pill. Good luck anyway :)

X

I was deffinitely ovulating, I have very strong symptoms and I have only been on the pill since February. Thanks for your help!

Goodluck, it only takes one egg and one :spermy: definitely possible xxx

I'm totally with you mommyb...this is what I'm hoping for!

My DH has his mind set on having a 2 year gap between our children, so trying in April would give us a 2013 baby. But when we got pregnant with our DS I got pregnant pretty quickly. I don't want another January baby, I would like their birthdays to be seperate. So I am hoping I can change his mind and start actively trying in January or hoping to get pregnant when we aren't really trying. I've started taking prenatals in case I get pregnant, and I don't drink alcohol or caffeine. So here is hoping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->