Just don't want to do anything......

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Feeling like total poop really, i'm too hot, my house is a tip... i don't want to do anything at all. I know its because i am upset, its coming up to my oldest baby's birthday and its a very bitter sweet day for me, i try not to get upset but i can't help it... I just want to go to bed and cry.

Sorry to bring the second tri mood down but i just want a moan really.

You don't have to be sorry. Pregnancy is hard. :nope: Especially if you already have little ones running around. You're not just tired, you're exhausted. If you need to cry, just cry (and blame it on the hallmark or huggies commercial - or chop an onion). :hugs:

This be the judgement free zone.

You don't have to be sorry. Pregnancy is hard. :nope: Especially if you already have little ones running around. You're not just tired, you're exhausted. If you need to cry, just cry (and blame it on the hallmark or huggies commercial - or chop an onion). :hugs:

This be the judgement free zone.

Thanks, husband keeps talking me out of crying as "its not good for you or the baby" but a few nights ago i had to sleep downstairs because i just wanted to cry and not be told not to... Its difficult being pregnant on his birthday as it reminds me it can all be snatched away so quickly... And i miss my boy :(

font_b_sleeping_b_font_bag_mattress_totoro_bed.jpg

Delve into this plushie and hug it with all your might. Cry into your pillow and scream into it too. That's what my mother taught me. Feels amazing.

You should never feel bad or worry about crying making things worse. Holding it in makes it worse. Crying relieves stress and takes the burden off your heart.

It's not easy and there will always be that feeling--like there's a hole. :cry:

But at those times, counting our blessings and remembering the happy moments really helps shine a little light. It's been over 25 years for my mother, she still cries on their birthdays--but then we sit together, smile and laugh about the little happy things. Cry first, think happy thoughts next.

No mother should have to deal with the loss of her baby, no matter what the age he/she is. Allow yourself to grieve, it's part of a natural process. Hopefully with the arrival of this baby and more time the pain decreases. :hugs:

No mother should have to deal with the loss of her baby, no matter what the age he/she is. Allow yourself to grieve, it's part of a natural process. Hopefully with the arrival of this baby and more time the pain decreases. :hugs:

Thank you xx Its been 11 years but it always feel raw this time of year, especially with a baby on the way... Iit just still seems so cruel of the universe to snatch him from me when he was so perfect, 36+6 when i lost him, it was so unfair!

Angel birthdays are so hard and especially hard when pregnant. I struggled this year badly. I hope your ok. If you need to talk feel free to message me anytime xx

:hugs: it's totally okay to cry! Also don't feel bad for needing to talk. It's good to get it all out.

Never feel bad for crying, it will not harm anyone.
Even if you need to hide away from your husband, have a little cry in the shower or bath. I was upset on the weekend and went for a drive and parked on the side of the road and had a cry. It sounds awful but it made me feel a bit better. Whatever you need to do!

It's natural that you will cry for your baby and you know more deeply than most how fragile life is. Take care of yourself

Hugs honey xx
No wonder u feel poop
U hve every right to.
Crying is a release
Sometimes we just need to do it xxx
Better to let it out then keep ur sadness locked inside xx
Giant hugs to u xxx

Oh dear, how hard it must be for you!!! Agree with everyone out here, do cry your heart out, that's good for healing. When you keep grief bottled up, it takes a toll on health...and you absolutely cannot afford that right now...

I have had my share of grief too, although nothing compared to losing a baby...I become so sad sometimes at the thought of my mom never being able to see my child...I've cried out every now and then...

Sending you love and strength...
J

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words, i am feeling better in myself now, i was feeling incredibly low and sad, but i think all my tears helped me through, also hugs from hubby and all my boys helped too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->