Just feeling something is not right...anyone else?

Ashley8806

Reaction score
I don't get an ultrasound until Jan 15th. But I just have a weird feeling something is not right :cry: No bleeding, but a lot of cramping... but the main thing is no symptoms besides sore breasts. I was sooooo sick at this point with both girls, I try to tell myself every pregnancy is different, I just can't seem to shake this bad feeling. Anyone else feel this way??

Me too!!! Just feel like something is going to go wrong!! Wasn't like this with my first pregnancy, I'm paranoid about every little twinge this time!!! I've been having lots of cramping too, not spotting tho!! Have u had ur hcg level taken?? Mine was within normal range when I had it drawn last week!! Fingers crossed we are worrying ourselves over nothing!!!

No they don't do bloodwork here unless something is wrong..like bleeding, etc. I called them today because I had a good fall on the ice yesterday and been very crampy and sore... was hoping they would have me come in for an ultrasound, but they didn't :( I just want some reassurance!

Oh that sucks, u poor thing!! It doesn't take much to give u some piece of mind!! Hopefully u are just recovering from your spill, or maybe your growing a boy this time round and that's why ur symptoms are less pronounced?? I don't know darl, but u aren't alone in ur worrying!!!:flower:

I'm so sorry :( I'm sure all is well. I had cramping early on too but I truly believe it was from the uterus stretching out. I read that the uterus grows up to 500 times it's original size!

I got in early with both pregnancies due to spotting at around 7 1/2 weeks. I hope you can get an early scan to for reassurance. :hugs:

Thanks ladies... at this point with both my other pregnancies I had ultrasounds b/c I didn't know how far along I was. This time I used OPK's, etc, so I knew when and wish I had fibbed a bit cuz I have to wait now :( I have no history of miscarriage or anything, but you just never know. And reading about some of the missed miscarriages really scares me for a bad first scan. I did take a test a few days ago, it was blue dye, and the test line took dye way from control line, so I'd think that's a good sign, right?

I know I think sometimes we have access to too much information!!! And can easily get freaked out!!! I've been reading about ectopics, and over analysing my cramps!!! I don't have any experience with the blue dye tests, but it sounds positive!!!

I have felt something is very different and off with this pregnancy too since I found out in November. I am 12 weeks, haven't been able to get into the doctor midwife or whoever is a professional (thank you Tricare and a busy deployment baby maternity ward), and had a brief consult with a nurse last week at the clinic. I am so fed up with the whole situation. This is baby #3 for me too and I feel they take it less seriously as #1 or 2. Maybe it is in my head that something is "wrong and off" since I won't be seen at all until after my 1st trimester, but my symptoms are bizarre this time around compared to my other 2 (boy, girl). I havent had any bleeding, but had crippling cramps for a few weeks in the beginning and i still get a lot of sharp pains and cramps. I feel 3rd trimester miserable and I am only in the 1st! i am trying to be a good sport, but i am just tired of the misery. I am beyond confused about this baby or whatever is happening and just setting myself up mentally for disappointing news to confirm my suspicions.

Aw :hugs: that is terrible they haven't seen you yet. With you being 12 weeks and no bleeding I would think that's a good sign? I think my fears were made worse when my sister in law just told me she's having a miscarriage :( Made me realize it really can happen to anyone. Fingers crossed all is well for all of us and we are just being paranoid. Something's just different than the others so far.

When I called the dr today about my fall they just said "We will just see how things turn out." ... I didn't really like that response. :cry:

:cry: Seeing this forum brought tears to my eyes. Its unfortunate that you all feel this way but i'm so relieved I'm not alone..... Hubby just doesn't understand how/why I feel like something is just wrong this go around. No scan till 12 weeks (6 weeks to go) and I also feel like i'm preparing myself for bad news.. so much cramping!

Aw :hugs: that is terrible they haven't seen you yet. With you being 12 weeks and no bleeding I would think that's a good sign? I think my fears were made worse when my sister in law just told me she's having a miscarriage :( Made me realize it really can happen to anyone. Fingers crossed all is well for all of us and we are just being paranoid. Something's just different than the others so far.

When I called the dr today about my fall they just said "We will just see how things turn out." ... I didn't really like that response. :cry:

Get a new doctor. Seriously. They should be there for you, and if you fell and are scared, they should get you in and get you scanned. It's bullshit that they're dismissing your worries. Get a new doctor.

I try not to focus on individual symptoms so much, its too maddening. Just focus on how you feel inside...it's hard to explain what I mean, but nausea and exhaustion do not make me feel pregnant. What makes me feel pregnant is an overall feeling inside of me that tells me I'm harboring new life. It's a feeling that I can't describe very well with words but that I feel very strongly when I have a good pregnancy going. I lacked this feeling with my two MCs, felt it with my son and feel it with this one. I probably sound crazy now, haha, but maybe you'll know what I mean. Basically what I'm saying is that a lack of nausea is not a cause for concern. :) Just focus on how you feel overall.

Every pregnancy is a unique experience, it's true.

I'm sorry you are dealing with the anxiety and worry, it's the WORST.

I've been disappointed lots of times, so I kinda flip flop between excitement and dread with this one lol! It seems like it was 'too easy' this time iykwim and therefore bound to go wrong :dohh:

I tend to go for private scans if I'm feeling really worried. And I also use a Doppler to reassure myself (obviously too early this time at the mo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->