Just for fun... anyone do this???

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Or am I the only crazy one... lol
When i started AF after the mc and last week I loaded up on stuff you can't have if you are pregnant. I am VERY careful when i am pregnant... no chocolate, no soft serve, no sandwiches/ hotdogs, no soft cheeses, the list goes on and on.... Well I think i have had a sandwich 3 times since last week. LOL Hey i could get pregnant this month and i won't be able to have them for a long time... It just makes me feel better. :thumbup:

Wine, goat cheese, sushi, teeth whitening and a hot bath hahaha!

Wine, sushi, teeth whitening (ha! me too!), extra caffeine, more intense cardio.

oh yeah i forgot i take really hot showers too, and cardio here too!!!

I know after the mc- I went crazy and went back to drinking more coffee and eating sushi and sandwiches and all this stuff.. definitely!!

Gona have a hot bath tonight and a can of red bull tomorrow!!!

Im drinking my can of sugar free red bull right now! YUMMM

Right when I got out of my D&C surgery I asked hubby for a big fat Pepsi.

Sushi, sandwiches, cardio and I got plastered once for old time sake.

With me its soft boiled eggs and soldiers, I don't know why! Ha ha! Oh, and a big glass of wine- I think we deserve it don't you! Xxxx

I don't drink at all but i have seriously thought about having a glass of wine just because... i could. :) We have to live it up now ladies because one day WE WILL BE pregnant! :)

Haha, I think I'm gonna have to have some sushi tomorrow, and maybe go out for happy hour. And yes on the intense cardio too. I may even climb a ladder to the top rung, just because I can...

I went home had a nice hot bath and had a shed load of sushi and smoked salmon lol.

Why can't you eat sandwiches? I presume you mean shop bought ones??

Why can't you eat sandwiches? I presume you mean shop bought ones??

I heard you can't eat lunch meat or hotdogs so I think that's what she means by "sandwiches". The concern with lunch meat is a bacteria called Listeria. I think it's only in the first timester because my friend just had a healthy baby and she ate at a subshop all the time in the last months of pregnancy...

The deli meat rule is generally a US rule.

Here in the UK, this is the guidance (taken from the NHS website):
Cold meats and smoked salmon
Some countries advise pregnant women not to eat cold meats or smoked fish because of the risk of listeria. In the UK, we don't advise women to avoid these products because the risk is low. The risk of listeria is much higher with cheeses such as camembert, brie or chevre (a type of goats' cheese) and others with a similar rind, or pâté, which you shouldn't eat during pregnancy. However, if you are concerned, you might also choose to avoid cold meats and smoked fish while you are pregnant.

They go on to say that eating sushi in the UK is safe as the fish has to be frozen before it can be served and that kills pretty much everything in it :happydance:

I DIDIT!!! I had a glass of wine last night and it was amazingggggg... got some good "practice" in too. :) Thats another thing... once pregnant doc will tell me no sex for 3 months due to my history.... gotta live it up now :)

I DIDIT!!! I had a glass of wine last night and it was amazingggggg... got some good "practice" in too. :) Thats another thing... once pregnant doc will tell me no sex for 3 months due to my history.... gotta live it up now :)

Woohoo for the glass of wine!!!! Good for you! :happydance::thumbup::hugs:

I will be making Margaritas on Saturday night!

Haha, I think I'm gonna have to have some sushi tomorrow, and maybe go out for happy hour. And yes on the intense cardio too. I may even climb a ladder to the top rung, just because I can...

:thumbup: for happy hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->