Just for fun... anyone do this???

First thing I did when I M/C was go for Sushi and drink wine. I've also increased the number of workouts and intensity. Going to be in TOP shape before I get preggo again.

I've just been in the sauna :smug: now I may brave some goats cheese - SCARY! :rofl:

Oh yes! We need something positive in the doom and gloom, don't we?!

Yes! Love this thread!

Let's see...wine definitely, sushi, chocolate, lattes, fried food...Mmmmm. You should be good to yourself during AF's monthly visit.

As or things i do, there's running, belly dancing, hot baths, rock climbing...maybe more but that's it off the top of my head. Incidentally, the belly dancing is great for cramps! :winkwink:

Soft cheeses and cold meats. Yummm. Plus the odd glass of wine. :happydance:

I've gone on a Diet Mountain Dew drinking binge the last two days. I am addicted to the stuff but didn't drink any at all during the 2ww. I have seriously drank an entire 2 liter by myself since last night.

My hubby brought home some Bud Light with lime and I snitched one of those tonight to go with my dinner. ;) I'm not much of a drinker at all, and don't care much for beer- but Bud Light with lime is the only beer I semi-enjoy. That was the first alcoholic beverage I've had since I've been TTC!

Hi ladies,

I love this thread... I was devestated about loosing our baby. And now I'm starting to realise that we have to move on now, I'm thinking of all the things I can do....I really want oysters! I missed them during the 3 months I was pregnant and can't wait to have some.
I will also be getting some Sashimi (the raw fish sushi)......
....but I'm not sure if I want to drink. I'm worried my body has been through a lot lately...having a baby, loosing said baby, then having to get baby surgically removed....it seems like I've been through so much....so I'm not sure I want to 'let loose and go drinking' (my best friend and my SIL both want to take me out for cocktails). But I'm still kind of in Mommy mode and haven't thought about drinking for a while now.
....and I want to start TTC after my first AF, so I think I want to keep my body as healthy as I can....but then again- if we do get pregnant soon, then this will be my last time to let loose for a while! So I'm not sure what I want to do :\

Hi fallenangel11 - I can't say I have let "loose" on myself drinking (not sure anyone would want to put up with drunk, bubblering mess I am likely to be if I did :cry:) but I figure the odd glass of wine can't hurt and as it may be awhile till the next drink might as well treat myself occasionally. Especially after the shite start to my year.

:hugs: Sorry for your loss.

Thanks and good advice!
I usually turn into a emotional wreck if I have a few too many....so I can only imagine what I'd be like now....
Might treat myself to a glass of wine or one cocktail if I feel like it :)

Still waiting on those oysters!

I'm gonna have a glass of wine in a hot bath tonight. I too wont have more than one because I know I'll turn into a drunken blubbering mess,

Oh and I'll be dying my hair!

When we started TTC I put off dying my hair as I was worried I might b pregnant and not know it (I'm a sandy blonde naturally but Dye my hair a lighter blonde- my regrowth looks quite dark sometimes!).

Then on our third cycle when I did get pregnant I didn't want to dye my hair until after the 12 weeks (just to be safe for my baby). Unfortunetly my baby left us anyway.

I'll be finally getting my hair done this week, it might even help bring my mood up.

I have also painted my nails! (I did find some nail polishes that are safe to use during pregnancy, but I only had a few colors- now I can use my usual ones for a little while).

Oh and I'll be dying my hair!

When we started TTC I put off dying my hair as I was worried I might b pregnant and not know it (I'm a sandy blonde naturally but Dye my hair a lighter blonde- my regrowth looks quite dark sometimes!).

Then on our third cycle when I did get pregnant I didn't want to dye my hair until after the 12 weeks (just to be safe for my baby). Unfortunetly my baby left us anyway.

I'll be finally getting my hair done this week, it might even help bring my mood up.

I have also painted my nails! (I did find some nail polishes that are safe to use during pregnancy, but I only had a few colors- now I can use my usual ones for a little while).

Oh me too! I will start TTC at the end of the month so I will make sure to dye my hair again right before!

I am now in the 2WW, so I just had my hair highlighted (although the March of Dimes says its okay during pregnancy) last week and drinking wine and Starbucks.

Or am I the only crazy one... lol
When i started AF after the mc and last week I loaded up on stuff you can't have if you are pregnant. I am VERY careful when i am pregnant... no chocolate, no soft serve, no sandwiches/ hotdogs, no soft cheeses, the list goes on and on.... Well I think i have had a sandwich 3 times since last week. LOL Hey i could get pregnant this month and i won't be able to have them for a long time... It just makes me feel better. :thumbup:

How come I didnt know I couldnt have chocolate??? because that seemed to be my favorite thing for some reason after I got my BFP?! OMG!!!

Well yeah I am right there with you, thursday night when DH had to go to work I had a couple glasses of wine, bought a pack of cigarettes, and even had sushi the next day. Having a sugar free monster energy drink as I type this.

No sandwiches?? I think I need a list of things I cant have because I only cut out the drinking, smoking and caffine.... :sad1:

Hopeful, there is a little amount of caffeine in chocolate...

Of course you can still eat sandwiches! You just need to be careful of what you put in. In the US they say no deli meats (I think packaged meats from the supermarket are ok, it's the open meat on display that are a no-no - check with your local guidelines, though, as I'm a bit confused with that rule). Otherwise you shouldn't have soft mould-ripened cheese. Being in Texas, you don't have to worry about being offered non-pasteurised cheese as they are illegal in the States. I can't imagine you'd put runny eggs in your sandwiches normally, either.

I am just wondering about nutella now... I suppose there isn't enough chocolate in there to register on the caffeine watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->