Just for fun: nickname for your little one?

Yey! I'm glad it's not just me with the fun little names :) With my second bump, we were calling them Ajos (I don't even know where it came from!). Then, like Praying4bb, we found out there were two in there, so we had Ajos and Eladio :haha:

ours is just baby. all my others were peanut, beanie and bump lol.

Yey! I'm glad it's not just me with the fun little names :) With my second bump, we were calling them Ajos (I don't even know where it came from!). Then, like Praying4bb, we found out there were two in there, so we had Ajos and Eladio :haha:

Yay! It's great to find someone else with two! :hugs: How far along are you?

Bulbasaur! I was in the shower rubbing my baby and thinking about my miracle... which made me think of miracle seed (and the double entendre there) which made me think of Pokemon which made me think of grass type who hold miracle seed and... Bulbasaur! My little bump from henceforth until sex has been determined is Bulbasaur.

This one is called scamp as he/she kept moving from my doppler when I first found the heartbeat.

My other children had nicknames too but baby brain makes me not remember them all. My youngest was nicknamed pickle and my angel Jessica was stuffing as I craved sage and onion stuffing all the time. x

I keep calling mine baby bean - not very imaginative hehe.

my first was Bubba (like pp)

this one is Bumpkin

Lil string bean, cause when I got my ultrasound done at 6 weeks it kinda looked like a round circle with a string bean hanging on off one side lol

Aww, there are some super cute names in here! Bulbasaur has to be one of the best?!

Praying4BB, my girls turned 2 in Nov. I'm assuming there's only one in here (!!!!); he's 6 weeks on Tues :)

I call mine Baby Loco or Little Loco.
It's cute because I'm hispanic (loco = crazy) and the first two letters of my maiden name are Lo and the first two letters of his last name are Co
I even refer to our home as Casa Loco...our wedding was Loco Wedding, etc.

I wanted to change my last name to Loco instead of taking his last name but he wasn't too fond of that idea hahaha
#nerd

& just to note, every time I see someone refer to theirs as bean or jelly bean, I get a craving for jelly beans hehehe

Little Bear :) I've called my husband Bear for years (the B in KBCupcake) and Little Bear was my husband's idea.

i call my baby girl "little behbeh" or just "behbeh". my boyfriend calls her by the name we gave her "kylie" or baby as well.

Aww, there are some super cute names in here! Bulbasaur has to be one of the best?!

Praying4BB, my girls turned 2 in Nov. I'm assuming there's only one in here (!!!!); he's 6 weeks on Tues :)

Ajos- Ahhh, I see, I misread your other post! I was so stoked to think I may have a twins pregnancy buddy!! I will have tons of questions to ask you as soon as I can think of them all :winkwink: if you don't mind...

Praying4BB, you are welcome to ask anything!

This little one seems to be getting called Olaf a lot by DH and I, because I said it feels like I'm growing a snowman because I'm so cold all the time :haha:. My other two were known as Bug (because I told the children I used to nanny that I ad a bug in my tummy which is why I was being sick every 5 minutes :haha:) and Leslie, because at our 7 week scan she resembled a lizard and we'd nicknamed this lizard we used to see all the time while we were on a recent holiday Leslie the Lizard.

Ours is jellybean. Same as we called our daughter til she bacame our babypumpkin (born on halloween) xxx

My first LO was Bean... And almost a year later we still call her that. This one is Popcorn, and i have no idea why haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->